What did you do to your TJ today?

How do you have that snow on the ground and the body paint look that good!?!? No spray, no salt. Looking sharp - how?

Maybe it's a CO thing. We had cold weather in the DELMARVA with some rain the other week and they brined and salted the roads... Cars were coated in the white rust creator...

• Haha
Reactions: Kiwi TJ
I've been thinking and praying about your arm, kincaid.0678. How's it healing, and did they take the pinky finger off, yet? Best wishes for better luck in the New Year!

Funny this came up in this thread. Was just thinking of you @kincaid.0678 yesterday on the recovery. Sending prayers for the best outcome! You got a family here on the forum pulling for you!

Anyone have any feedback on this version of the badlands winch?
View attachment 483641

I'm 50/50 on the 9500 ZXR.

We put one on my wife's JK and it worked better than my Warn M8000 until it didn't and died. Warn got warranty repaired and well, no warranty on HF.

I've also had one mounted to my dump trailer...also works great.

So many used Warn winches around the PNW...I've got my eyes on a used M8000 for $300.

Here's a video of using my TJ and my Warn M8000, and my wife's JK and that ZXR9500 recovering my F250 and a loaded dp trailer in the snow.

-Mac

Swapped in the stock markers on my LJ and repaired the side marker pigtails.

F9667B6C-15F9-4ED7-86A9-831354222C74.jpeg

Going back to 15’s because these were $80 for all 5, pluse old school more meat cheaper tires, lots of DA sanding some primer and violla, poop brown, or what krylon calls nutmeg, (I was trying to match the soft top) might go Massey Ferguson Grey, either way I’ll be free of the PO’s adapter spacers…

View attachment 483791

View attachment 483792

Looks like you polished them with a diaper...😉

I've been thinking and praying about your arm, kincaid.0678. How's it healing, and did they take the pinky finger off, yet? Best wishes for better luck in the New Year!

Finally got all the surgeries finished and they finally took my pinky off and skin grafts done. Now I can relax and heal up. I have a couple doctors appointments this morning in northern Virginia where they flew me when the accident happened. One with the infectious disease doctor and the other with my plastic surgeon to check progress on my arm and hand. I appreciate your thoughts buddy it’s been a long 7 weeks. Merry Christmas to you and yours

IMG_1116.jpeg

IMG_1119.jpeg

IMG_1202.jpeg

@kincaid.0678 ….I hope the recovery is going well also!

It’s going pretty good. No major setbacks. 7 surgeries and 24 days in the hospital in the last 7 weeks but we’re home and healing up now. Merry Christmas brother I appreciate your thoughts

Finally got all the surgeries finished and they finally took my pinky off and skin grafts done. Now I can relax and heal up. I have a couple doctors appointments this morning in northern Virginia where they flew me when the accident happened. One with the infectious disease doctor and the other with my plastic surgeon to check progress on my arm and hand. I appreciate your thoughts buddy it’s been a long 7 weeks. Merry Christmas to you and yours

View attachment 483798

View attachment 483799

View attachment 483800

That’s a doozy of a boo-boo, but we’re all pulling for you! Sounds like your medical team is taking good care of you, too. That’s truly a blessing these days.

Merry Christmas, forum buddy! You’ll have 2023 in the rear view mirror in no time…

Funny this came up in this thread. Was just thinking of you @kincaid.0678 yesterday on the recovery. Sending prayers for the best outcome! You got a family here on the forum pulling for you!

Thank you I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers from everyone. I’m healing up and hopefully done with surgeries. I have a couple doctors appointments this morning so maybe they’ll go well and I can get on with physical therapy and get my hand working again.

View attachment 483798

View attachment 483799

View attachment 483800

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏