What did you do to your TJ today?

Or you over pressure the manifold so your floor plan bolts back out allowing it to fall out as you shift into 17th gear.

Yup !

b979862eebf6853a79b6c7389d34bde6.jpg

can't afford: Jezza's turbo kit
can afford: blowing up stroker with a 300hp shot of nitrous

:unsure:

:LOL:
Aye....priorities 😆
Or how some people say in today's world "Boy Math"
Jokes aside but first I need a stroker with forged goodies for said turbo kit I can't afford to be able to handle a turbo setup....with nitrous😆(I'm not doing turbo and nitrous)

Edit- First, and what I should do is Pay my debt off and then proceed with the fun stuff if I get serious with the laughing gas 😅

Reactions: L J
Uh oh....

View attachment 498917
Went to Summit racing saw a Kc pod light,went to checkout and let's just say the bottle flew over to my passenger seat.....
So qnyways yeah the jeep is now getting nitrous🙃,I'll probably just do a 75-100 wet shot.
Do I need this for my daily Lj? No. But will I use nitrous daily ? No.
Does it need it ? YES....YES IT DO CAUSE ME WANT IT😆

Once I build my new stroker motor and get a tranny I'll most likely dump a 300 shot until it or the tranny blows......

Edit- Can't afford Jezza's Turbo kit yet so nitrous will do 🙄

On the upside, you won't have to worry about disassembling the front end of your TJ again, it'll take care of itself... ;)

On the upside, you won't have to worry about disassembling the front end of your TJ again, it'll take care of itself... ;)

Unfortunately for you I'd take it apart even further since the job is already done😉therefore giving me the drive to disassemble the whole damn jeep...
Camon ya know me better than that 🤣

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Uh oh....

View attachment 498917
Went to Summit racing saw a Kc pod light,went to checkout and let's just say the bottle flew over to my passenger seat.....
So qnyways yeah the jeep is now getting nitrous🙃,I'll probably just do a 75-100 wet shot.
Do I need this for my daily Lj? No. But will I use nitrous daily ? No.
Does it need it ? YES....YES IT DO CAUSE ME WANT IT😆

Once I build my new stroker motor and get a tranny I'll most likely dump a 300 shot until it or the tranny blows......

Edit- Can't afford Jezza's Turbo kit yet so nitrous will do 🙄

Paint it red and attach it to the rear roll cage …. If anyone asks it’s a big fire extinguisher 😂😂

Surfed the interwebz for things I shouldn't buy for the green machine. Found this sonopod! Then I got to thinking and I have a 10 inch sub out in the garage that was pretty nice (Rockford fosgate)....
Then I got to even more thinking and that would leave open the stock subwoofer so I could put a 6.75" speaker there and wire it up to a 3.5mm stereo wire and plug that into the Midland GMRS. Think it will work!

1000013242.jpg

Paint it red and attach it to the rear roll cage …. If anyone asks it’s a big fire extinguisher 😂😂

I was thinking about that and slapping a powertank sticker 😉
Powdercoat it that candy like red and I'm set,I got a 15 pound powertank as reference too 😁

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
I don't know if it is the tires (BFGoodrich All-Terrain KO), the age of the tires, the nature of 2WD/4WD vs AWD, or just the conditions that were that slick, but I was driving around in snow last night and was slipping a decent amount. My AWD Outback with snow tires is extremely sure footed in these conditions. The Jeep was slipping a decent amount last night. I stopped at a light on a hill and was slipping when hitting the gas. Put it in 4HI and got it going. Had a couple of slight slips just driving straight down the road. Had to put it in 4HI again in the parking lot in the restaurant because once again I was slipping getting into a parking space.

I'm still learning how this TJ handles in winter conditions.

Reactions: TheBoogieman