What did you do to your TJ today?

Heath is my Middle name and also what I go by. I never understood why we have 3 names. My wife made sure all 3 of our kids go by there first name. lol😂

Heath is mine as well.

The 3 name system was developed as a gauge to indicate the level of trouble a child was in.

Tommy! (That means come eat)

Tommy Ray (That means a room needs cleaned and homework)

Tommy Ray Rogers! (Oh no, here comes a beatin’, she found my Playboy)

Last edited:
You dadgum pervert !

1708830142539.gif

Stopped by my local off road shop. Off Road Tackle Box in Erie, PA on Friday to get some Mickey Baha Boss's ordered up for my son. He had this poor, dead, rusted out TJ SE sitting there. I asked what he was doing with it and he asked if I wanted it. "Just the hood" I said. He gave me the hood to replace mine that had apparently blown open and got dented across by the PO. FREE!! A little paint and it'll look way better!!

Stopped by my local off road shop. Off Road Tackle Box in Erie, PA on Friday to get some Mickey Baha Boss's ordered up for my son. He had this poor, dead, rusted out TJ SE sitting there. I asked what he was doing with it and he asked if I wanted it. "Just the hood" I said. He gave me the hood to replace mine that had apparently blown open and got dented across by the PO. FREE!! A little paint and it'll look way better!!

@RINC will be jealous

Heath is my Middle name and also what I go by. I never understood why we have 3 names. My wife made sure all 3 of our kids go by there first name. lol😂

Damn! I thought your name was Dougy Inthe Bushies.
p.s. My name is Brian, but EVERYONE at my job always called me Trouble. I never figured out why. :unsure:

Damn! I thought your name was Dougy Inthe Bushies.
p.s. My name is Brian, but EVERYONE at my job always called me Trouble. I never figured out why. :unsure:

That’s funny my name is also Brian, but all the guys at work call me Dick. 🤷🏼‍♂️ I used to think they thought I was actually Richard but now I’m not sure 🤔

Well shit. I think my fuel pump failed. Jeep just quit running and I can’t hear the fuel pump when I turn on the ignition. Fortunately it was only about a quarter mile down a dirt road from my garage. I’m leaning towards the fuel pump because the crank position sensor is pretty new and it is a Mopar unit and the fuel pump has been doing the long crank start thing for quite a while, so I think it’s finally gone.

Had to change the oil in the JKU today. Once that was done, I decided to check on a high idle I've been fighting on the TJ. I had already cleaned the IAC and assumed it was a faulty TPS, and just hadn't gotten around to changing it.

Then I remembered a crucial piece of information... While I had in fact cleaned the IAC, that was BEFORE I swapped throttle bodies. So, THIS IAC had in fact not been cleaned. 🤦

A few squirts of TB cleaner later and she seems to be good.