What did you do to your TJ today?

Welp started out at 7:52 pm it's now 9:19 dash is out and time for the fun part tomorrow on replacing the evap. Core that i messed up🙃
it already was bad at the flare but I f'd it up even more.....
20240607_211611.jpg

Hope the 3rd times a charge. 1st time I replaced the trans pan gasket/ filter and replaced the mount-- got a leak again after about a week. 2nd time replaced the pan with a deep one with drain plug and new gasket-- leaked after a few months. 3rd time went with a lube locker gasket 🤞 If nothing else, had a lot of fun with my son helping. He graduated college and is helping me catch up on stuff 😉

20240607_135445.jpg

I pay $1,400 a month rent for a small condo and I can't even park my third vehicle here. :cry:

I know how you fee, Im paying the equivalent to $1800 per month USD to rent... (house prices in the big smoke has just gone crazy in the last 5-8 years)

Holy smokes! 😲 That is almost what I pay for our mortgage on the house we built in 2022.

Charlottesville was ranked the most expensive city in Virginia to live in, University of Va is 5 minutes from me and it drives up the rental prices. Most 2 bedroom apartments rent for $1,800 and up. It sucks.

Last edited:
I'm painting the bumpers. I'm learning as I go. The first coat had some heavy spots in it, and it is from where the paint doubled up because I was going back and forth. I am learning that if I want the paint to come out smooth and even, I have to start spraying and go the entire length of the bumper in a single pass. Then, come back in a single pass. I've got 2 coats now and will do a 3rd coat on all the visible parts of the bumper.

Limped BB home today with a PO765 code :cry:

Ok swapped the @Wranglerfix PCM for the original made a 2 Mike trip and shifted good. Parked it and then about an hour later drove it again, the CEL came on as I was Leaving the driveway and it was in limp mode again.

Going to check the wiring and make sure it's all good. Then start the process of swapping out the shift solenoid.

spent the money but haven’t had time to install or enjoy yet.
Mopar blend door motor to stop the clicking every 6 seconds.
JL door off mirrors, thanks @Viking Jeeper for the tip.
New KC 100w halogens & spread pattern lenses to replace my near oem FOGs

Summer break for the kids so I got my installs done. Much happier with these mirrors than the Amazon knockoffs.

Also snugged down my door hing boots. Closes much smoother now.

Last edited: