What did you do to your TJ today?

That sir is what I call a ‘barn’ 👍…. I’d love one of them just like it…but we don’t get them like that out this way

I believe this is what y’all call a barn down your way…👍🏻

IMG_0403.jpeg

Thanks. I got the quote from VIN Labels. $99. They need a clean picture and dimensions. I might buy the other year version for $20 as a guide.

View attachment 536453

Is the reason you need a better photo the one in the photo was destroyed during painting? I bet if you post a separate thread, someone with a 2004 will respond and take a much better photo for you. The problem with this thread is the pace it moves at. This post will be several pages deep in a day or two.

Is the reason you need a better photo the one in the photo was destroyed during painting? I bet if you post a separate thread, someone with a 2004 will respond and take a much better photo for you. The problem with this thread is the pace it moves at. This post will be several pages deep in a day or two.

Yes. They refinished the fender supports. Then they told me to find a label because I might need it. They're in IL so maybe needed there.

I am going to need tires soon. Do you trust them to do the install without trashing your wheels? My ProComps are still really pretty and I would hate to have them scuffed up.. especially since I want to sell/trade them at some point.

Let me give you the details.

Service:*** as I said the tire arrived the day after I ordered them but they could not install them for another 10 days.

Day of Install service *** 2 hours and 20 minutes waiting for them to finish.

Knowledge and ability to do the job right ***** Tire felt like they were balanced correctly. Rims remained Mall Crawler perfect. Years ago I bought the wrong lug nuts for this wheel. Costco technician caught my error and correctly installed the proper lug nuts. Evidently the shoulder on the lug nut was to shallow. Which allowed the lug nut to not grab enough wheel.

So overall I will give Costco 5 stars. Over the 2 hours and twenty minutes I got to eat 2 hot dogs with drinks and an ice cream sundae. And plenty of people entertainment bonus! YMMV

Going to be dropping my tank soon to put a GenRight in. Is there a 'kit' or recommended place to get the various rubber lines and such to replace? It's lived it's whole life in the desert, so all the rubber is pretty much done.

Asking just in case before I go for it and find out anyway.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ