What did you do to your TJ today?

Took care of a few things that I've had on the list. I picked up some brackets at Home Depot and hung up the fulls.
View attachment 45176View attachment 45177

Then replaced a rusted hinge. I had one shipped from Davey's a while back and finally took care of that.

View attachment 45178View attachment 45179View attachment 45180

Can @Jerry Bransford or someone offer some advice. I replaced the windshield frame last fall and now this hinge. All of the bolts came out without trouble but I'd like to know if I should apply some Locktite to the bolts? If so, what model of Locktite would you recommend? Thanks for your help.
When I pulled mine I used anti-seize. I know the factory used locktite but I'm prepared to keep an eye on them and tighten them up if I see one backing out. Proper torque will keep em in place.

There must have been a time
when we could have said no.

D57C9F1D-83B0-4CD6-A91F-881D02BB5E78.jpeg
I finally removed the stock bumper and added a JCR front bumper and Smittybilt X2O 10k winch.

I changed my front axle universals and hubs. A bit of a struggle for a first time. Used the socket in the steering trick to get the hubs out, they were in there tight. Broke my 1/2” breaker bar on one of the hub nuts, had to heat it to get it loose, didn’t want to break another. All is well now, drives nice and smooth. Everything went back together with anti seize so maybe, if there is a next time, it will be easier.
I bought a ball joint tool on Amazon that really worked well.
Also had to get a new torque wrench for the hub nut, also on Amazon.
In fact, all the parts came from Amazon.
All is well now.

See, I was thinking about something like that. Wondering if there was a filter or something that I could put on that to do exactly what you said. Never thought of steel wool.
Maybe something like a narrow strip of a piece of red or green Scotch Brite pad?

Finally finished moving from one house to another....Bruiser was awesome never skipped a beat hauling trailer load after trailer load.
and a bonus is the new house has a double garage...more room in there is always great.

I bet it's on the side of the mountain by the ocean.
:buenrollo: <<<< me rolling my eyes .............. Kiwi >>>>:dancer2:

Yeah here's a pic 'My humble little shack' bit of step down from my last place lucky I don't mind roughing it lol....(I wish)
pool.png

Finally linked up with a jeep group for my area! Everyone was super nice and the "little" meetup was great. I think around 100 jeeps ended up showing up, filling the section of parking lot haha
Some pretty custom jeeps were there too, like the jurassic park one pictured, and a cj7 that was all tricked out with flames all over (didnt get pictures of that one)
facebook_1529814082263.jpg
facebook_1529860469158.jpg

Finally linked up with a jeep group for my area! Everyone was super nice and the "little" meetup was great. I think around 100 jeeps ended up showing up, filling the section of parking lot haha
Some pretty custom jeeps were there too, like the jurassic park one pictured, and a cj7 that was all tricked out with flames all over (didnt get pictures of that one)
View attachment 45298 View attachment 45299

Took the TJ out grocery shopping the other day and saw this. After I parked, of course; or I would have parked beside it!

093.JPG