What did you do to your TJ today?

image.jpeg
Too much??

Installed a Lang hoist today so I can take the top off myself. Figured it's cheaper in the long run. By the time I invite buddies over to help me lift it off and buy the beer for them helping and they hang around and BS and drink more beer....plus have to coordinate the time for everyone one to have the time off to all get here at the same time.
So.....got I installed.... top is off. Was able to put the Jeep trailer with the roof top tent under it too.View attachment 46216
Smart move. Those hoists are invaluable.

Did a good cleaning after returning from Colorado high country for 9 day camp out and running all the back trails.Ten cup and the rest of the area has not changed in the last 40 years.The people in Pitkin are still friendly and cheerful,and the people in Ten cup are still snobs and unfriendly.We had a ball celebrating our 61st wedding anniversary.The nights 34 degree 85 to 90 days.

Did a good cleaning after returning from Colorado high country for 9 day camp out and running all the back trails.Ten cup and the rest of the area has not changed in the last 40 years.The people in Pitkin are still friendly and cheerful,and the people in Ten cup are still snobs and unfriendly.We had a ball celebrating our 61st wedding anniversary.The nights 34 degree 85 to 90 days.
Rule here..... "Pictures.. or it didn't happen".

Wow, that looks great, nice job man. I'm due for a trim repaint myself, what did you use?
Upol raptor liner underbody kit it comes with the spray gun so you just need an air compressor and and tape and thinners to prep what ever surface you decide to spray.

I did my hard top with two bottles. It’s easy to spray on will be touch dry within an hours and is supposed to take a several days to fully cure.

It’s important that you take time to prep the surface scuff and use an adhesion promoter

Last year been to Boulder all the way up through the west high mountains. They do not like Texas license plate up there, just saying :) got pulled over by state trooper and slapped me with a $196 speeding ticket.

Last year been to Boulder all the way up through the west high mountains. They do not like Texas license plate up there, just saying :) got pulled over by state trooper and slapped me with a $196 speeding ticket.

We do like Texans, as long as it’s just your money that stays here!

Pulled the fuel tank and fixed that sorry excuse of a back splash preventer

Reactions: jchadscud