What did you do to your TJ today?

You could have them for the cost of a flat rate box. They probably need a fresh coat of paint.
Ok, well, I’ll just live with my chrome ones I painted black. I can always re-coat them. Thanks bro!

Doesn’t look like the same Jeep...

7ae618ff55fb4a31799c78c7a47ea667.jpg
bd54d5e337523a730b44473ece14b451.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2005 RHD TJ Sport
2010 BMW 528xi

817ef922d57a4759bc2c10e49f511970.jpg

He’s sitting on a bunch of HAM stuff. I know there’s some guys in here that like that kind of thing. I’ll have to find the old post and put this in there for any interest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2005 RHD TJ Sport
2010 BMW 528xi

Well since we’re on the topic of helping one another out.....my 01’ Sahara came with an after market CD player and I’d love to have the regular factory CD player/radio.....anyone have one sitting around?

I spent the day trying to find the cause of an intermittent, inconsistent misfire.code 43 since I let a "professional repair shop" touch my jeep. Never again I say.

Unplugged battery to get rid of the code. then removed the crankshaft position sensor, cleaned and replaced. Rerouted some messy fuel injector wiring
Replaced battery cable, code gone.
If the code returns I have a new OEM to try

Reactions: tomtaylz
My TJ with110 K miles has been running rough,stalling and not firing up.
Condition was intermittent for 2 months. I picked it up from the shop.
New fuel pump & filter. Tank was removed and cleaned.
Mechanic found sand in the tank. ???
Fuel rail cleaned and 4 new fuel injectors. Ouch.
Should run much better.

Reactions: KCsTJ and psrivats
My TJ with110 K miles has been running rough,stalling and not firing up.
Condition was intermittent for 2 months. I picked it up from the shop.
New fuel pump & filter. Tank was removed and cleaned.
Mechanic found sand in the tank. ???
Fuel rail cleaned and 4 new fuel injectors. Ouch.
Should run much better.

Ouch. Glad you caught and fixed it.

I'm so paranoid of someone putting crap into my gas tank when I park on trails or if I have to park in areas of the city where there are some crazy homeless folks in bigger numbers. There are all sorts of characters out there who will do such things just for the heck of it. Been thinking of a locked gas cap for a while.

@Chris @jjvw @glwood you guys have any good recommendations?

Ouch. Glad you caught and fixed it.

I'm so paranoid of someone putting crap into my gas tank when I park on trails or if I have to park in areas of the city where there are some crazy homeless folks in bigger numbers. There are all sorts of characters out there who will do such things just for the heck of it. Been thinking of a locked gas cap for a while.

@Chris @jjvw @glwood you guys have any good recommendations?
I always get a locking gas cap for Wranglers. I just get them from Oriellys or one of the chain stores. I think Stant makes them. You can get the ones with a door as well from Quadratec and places like that, they're a little more expensive.

Hey man ,is that a long arm kit?
Didn't order a long arm kit.

Right now I have a bunch of parts piled up waiting for my garage to be empty. Doing a engine rebuild on a 06 Hyundai tucson.

In the pile to be put on.
2 rear rancho shocks 5000x
Crown hd steering kit.
More bombproof mml
1.25" jks body lift
Monroe steering stabilizer (i know its cheap)
Inner shift boot
Speedometer gear (on order finaly shiped)
Led lights for the dash (blue)

Im going to be busy when i get done with my other projects.