What did you do to your TJ today?

Well since we’re on the topic of helping one another out.....my 01’ Sahara came with an after market CD player and I’d love to have the regular factory CD player/radio.....anyone have one sitting around?

i just removed mine when i put in a double din pioneer unit. no clue what they go for but its a single cd from an 03 sport

Got up early after a late night of prep.
4d0e993e7edc1b647e0a837d529cf31e.jpg
68ca22dfcf664bfa29de03cbaa3ef746.jpg
663445b2385e359a65595f3e35b47cec.jpg
cc2652a7ef997c09c7decb217ace6331.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well i have been fighting a problem for the last 4 years now. Today , i can say it has been fixed. During the hottest months , July, Aug, Sept. , if i drove the jeep and got up to normal operating temps cut it off while i go into a bank , then come out and get in it and crank it up, the heat under the hood was vaporizing the fuel in the number 3 fuel injector. It would run rough , maybe even go dead. I have applied the TSB's but to no avail. I cut the holes in the hood and put on a poison spider louvered hood vent on it today. It looks good and lets out the heat. Drove it today and no problems at all. The engine is running about 10 to 15 degrees cooler also. Problem solved. I was ready to sell the jeep, but no way now. I went from 13 to 16 miles a gallon, but besides this problem , i also had a cracked 0331 head. This was also repaired. Maybe a combination of fixing these problem helped gain the mpg

Last edited:
Installed 4 of these GPCA tie-downs in the tub rails. I figured they'd be handy for use as additional anchor points for bungee cords or ratchet straps. My kids discovered that they also function as perfect handles for small hands...

IMG_5495.JPG

IMG_5496.JPG

IMG_5498.JPG

Switched out my black headlight bezels for chrome in the quest to make the white look more balanced (I’ve had them for some time). I plan on putting a washer behind the steering stops later tonight as my Duratracs rub.

View attachment 50809
View attachment 50810
Have you considered the clear signal lenses they sell for TJs? I think they look great on white TJs, as well as silver ones.

Had the jeep re-geared from 3.73 to 4.56. Running 33x12.5 on 15's. Made a huge difference.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Fonz54 and JMT
Reactions: Shane Mckinley
Went to Toledo Jeep Fest today and had a blast! Parade had over 1300 Jeeps of all kinds and inside exhibits had many classic old Jeeps. Also lots of vendor exhibits. Go a couple free Dana/Spicer posters. I’ll post up some pics in the Toledo Jeep Fest thread I created when I get a chance, I took a shitload of pics!

On our way home...

7BE6BEE5-B496-429E-A267-55CC7375F7CC.jpeg