What did you do to your TJ today?

Installed a new drag link and cleaned her up
a7fa919ada7af4bb3008eed9766cd194.jpg
9d1f155d175eb8747626be8be9096368.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to Toledo Jeep Fest today and had a blast! Parade had over 1300 Jeeps of all kinds and inside exhibits had many classic old Jeeps. Also lots of vendor exhibits. Go a couple free Dana/Spicer posters. I’ll post up some pics in the Toledo Jeep Fest thread I created when I get a chance, I took a shitload of pics!

On our way home...

View attachment 51047

As promised, here is the post with a link to all the pics:
Toledo Jeep Fest

Really, the last three days. Wheeled the snot out of her. Just got back from Drummond Island. What an amazing place. Lots of pics...I'll start a new thread. Also got my first "Badge of Honor" trail in...its the only one in Michigan. South Marble Head is the name of the trail.
15341086036121046146842359645092.jpg
20180810_181819.jpg

Really, the last three days. Wheeled the snot out of her. Just got back from Drummond Island. What an amazing place. Lots of pics...I'll start a new thread. Also got my first "Badge of Honor" trail in...its the only one in Michigan. South Marble Head is the name of the trail. View attachment 51178 View attachment 51179
Nice! Also got some wheeling in today at The Badlands off road park after putting the Antirock in yesterday, jeep did great!

Here's the post trip driveway shot.
3df2aa5e3d7d43307939e062acfe01ce.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Nice! Also got some wheeling in today at The Badlands off road park after putting the Antirock in yesterday, jeep did great!

Here's the post trip driveway shot.
View attachment 51182

I've only been to the badlands once. Had a great time. Climbing into that pipe was a lot of fun. Are there any groups that go there regularly? The club I'm apart of in Chicago only goes a couple times a year from what I can tell.

So they'll work on a TJ, even though the ad says for JK?

That was my question as well since they make no mention of use on TJs. I looked at their specs, then measured the holes in my tub rail. Decided they were close enough, so I ordered 4 of them to try. The holes in the tub rail are a little larger than an M8 bolt, but with the washers and nut provided, they have stayed nice and tight even with my kids using them as grab handles. You could use a couple drops of thread-locker, but I didn't think that was necessary.

gpca.jpg

That was my question as well since they make no mention of use on TJs. I looked at their specs, then measured the holes in my tub rail. Decided they were close enough, so I ordered 4 of them to try. The holes in the tub rail are a little larger than an M8 bolt, but with the washers and nut provided, they have stayed nice and tight even with my kids using them as grab handles. You could use a couple drops of thread-locker, but I didn't think that was necessary.

View attachment 51193
I was mostly concerned that the nut would not turn underneath, which seems to not happen if you installed them ok...

I've only been to the badlands once. Had a great time. Climbing into that pipe was a lot of fun. Are there any groups that go there regularly? The club I'm apart of in Chicago only goes a couple times a year from what I can tell.
I typically go out with the Indy Jeep Junkies club, they have a Facebook group. For Badlands a lot of times we plan trips about a week ahead of time since it's relatively close. They try and have a planned trip scheduled out farther in advance to other locations. If I'm going I try to post the trip on this thread

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...hare_tid=12053&share_fid=1075363&share_type=t

I dropped the top and off came the doors as the temp came up to 61 degrees...wooohoo Spring is on the way!!