What did you do to your TJ today?

Paint correction is a multiple stage polish/compound that’s can take a whole weekend or longer of the paint is that bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dropped it off Monday afternoon and he stayed up the entire night Friday to get it back to me Saturday morning. He wasn’t working on it every hour of every day, but I know it was a lot of labor for sure.

Reactions: Blank
Time to put decals back on after fresh paint (several months ago). I wanted reflective decals and a bit more subdued so I borrowed some 3M Reflective sheeting from the base and decided to cut them myself. Looks black but turns silver/white when it reflects any light (we use it on all ground equipment, trucks, tool boxes, etc. that operate on the ramp).

I went back with the original style in the original locations...
View attachment 53041 View attachment 53042 View attachment 53043 View attachment 53044
Wow. Beautiful paint. You got any more pics of it post paint job?

Before:
4B8F73DC-E858-4A07-90D2-30512C38556A.jpeg

After:
D1E3B1F7-1EE8-4A56-AB7E-78AE4E9898AA.jpeg

Ok you changed the chrome around the headlights
Yep. Paint matched the headlight bezels just to see if I liked it. Tought I would share the results as its a mod that is pretty rare. Most headlight bezel mods are just installing a flat black bezel. Thought I would change it up just a little out of curiosity.

Reactions: Reign Mack
Yep. Paint matched the headlight bezels just to see if I liked it. Tought I would share the results as its a mod that is pretty rare. Most headlight bezel mods are just installing a flat black bezel. Thought I would change it up just a little out of curiosity.

You’re going to have to take a new profile picture!

Looks good! Something different and unique.

Reactions: Fouledplugs
Been prepping my hardtop to go back on now that the summer is almost over here, changed seals, fitted vents since spraying it all for raptor. Next is new pistons when I put the lift gate back on. I’m considering some headliner this month but not sure if it’s worth the costs involved.

FC166174-A235-4B62-9228-4F818B3628E9.jpeg BF915354-FEC7-46C5-A9FF-1558E23C0736.jpeg 8550ABC5-D6D5-4AFE-A42E-8710BBB6FCC9.jpeg 0A0B3466-28A3-477C-B3DE-D6DEECBBEF25.jpeg

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Been prepping my hardtop to go back on now that the summer is almost over here, changed seals, fitted vents since spraying it all for raptor. Next is new pistons when I put the lift gate back on. I’m considering some headliner this month but not sure if it’s worth the costs involved.

View attachment 53085 View attachment 53086 View attachment 53087 View attachment 53088
I added the boom mats to my hard top and they did what i needed them to do.Cooler in summer,warmer in winter ,and a lot less wind noise.My little bride and i like them and think money well spent.

Reactions: BigWheel88