What did you do to your TJ today?

Installed and wired 2 sets of lights on this Bussmann waterproof relay and fuse block. Pretty slick, compact unit. Has 5 relays and 10 fuses.

upload_2018-9-4_14-2-47.png

upload_2018-9-4_14-5-10.png

I double checked to make sure all of my bolts were tight from my engine bracket/mount install last week. Ever since I replaced them I'm heading a clunk from the front end when I hit bumps. I was really afraid I forgot to tighten something! Everything seems good but now I have to figure out where it's coming from.

I double checked to make sure all of my bolts were tight from my engine bracket/mount install last week. Ever since I replaced them I'm heading a clunk from the front end when I hit bumps. I was really afraid I forgot to tighten something! Everything seems good but now I have to figure out where it's coming from.
Double check your exhaust pipe. It might be hitting the front drive shaft. Mine did however I also did a rear main seal and had it removed.

Yes...huge like for the CHROME! Awesome! (Yeah I'm a chrome fan :couch:)
This combined with your flawless paint is going to look great. Can't wait to see it installed. Folks are going to need shades :sun_smiley:

Yeah tbh I never liked chrome. Then I saw jeepzilla's picture and I thought it looked pretty sweet. So I looked for more pics and decided to buy one lol

Bought a new mopar grill but now I need to get new chrome bezels. I painted mine black unfortunately.

Reactions: JeepZilla380
Here’s what my Jeep did TO ME today...the guy behind the counter laughed when I walked in the parts store.

I have been chasing parts like a maniac .

These things will make you feel like an 18 year old trying to get a project car going .

I'll PM you my address for my cookies.

View attachment 54332
Dang! All that glare just damaged my monitor! :cool:
Never been much of a fan of the chrome grills (covers) until I saw one on a white TJ. I thought it actually looked classy. Can't wait to see what it looks like on yours!

Poor tire
Dang! All that glare just damaged my monitor! :cool:
Never been much of a fan of the chrome grills (covers) until I saw one on a white TJ. I thought it actually looked classy. Can't wait to see what it looks like on yours!

I'm debating if I should install now or later. All the Jeeps I've seen that look good with it have 33s or bigger and are decently modded.

I think my stock TJ wouldnt look as great but it was only $90 shipped for a new mopar grill. It's all metal so I think it's pretty cheap. I figured I could get it now and think about it later. More than likely I will do a test fit when I get my new bezels.

Reactions: Squatch
Poor tire

I'm debating if I should install now or later. All the Jeeps I've seen that look good with it have 33s or bigger and are decently modded.

I think my stock TJ wouldnt look as great but it was only $90 shipped for a new mopar grill. It's all metal so I think it's pretty cheap. I figured I could get it now and think about it later. More than likely I will do a test fit when I get my new bezels.
Just the fact that it's removable is a plus. Hell, should you ever grow tired of it, you could then coat it with a bed liner material, or something, and go for a completely different look, altogether...and still be able to remove it as your tastes change!

Last edited:
Just the fact that it's removable is a plus. Hell, should you ever grow tired of it, you could then coat it with a bed liner material, or something, and go for a completely different look, altogether...and still be able to remove it as your tastes change!

I’ve got a spare chrome grill from my neighbor. He plastidip’d it and it’s been hell getting all that off. Once I get it cleared up I was going to try some graphite paint on it to match the wheel inserts on my Rubihara. Thought it would be like the current Freedom Editions graphite grill.