What did you do to your TJ today?

Finally heard back from Bedrug today (Took me 3 emails to get there attention) and They confirmed they do not make a Bedrug for RHD TJ's.....so back to square one again..looks I may have to look at something else or adapt a LHD one.

Reactions: ac_
Finally heard back from Bedrug today (Took me 3 emails to get there attention) and They confirmed they do not make a Bedrug for RHD TJ's.....so back to square one again..looks I may have to look at something else or adapt a LHD one.

Would it be easier to turn your RHD into a LHD?

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Not home atm but, I think it is entirely possible to run it on a wrong side drive Jeep :D The foot pad on the drivers side would of course be on your pass side but other than that, I think it would work. Give me a couple days and I will take a look and see if it's possible.

Not home atm but, I think it is entirely possible to run it on a wrong side drive Jeep :D The foot pad on the drivers side would of course be on your pass side but other than that, I think it would work. Give me a couple days and I will take a look and see if it's possible.
Much appreciated ..I was guessing that might be the only change and would my OCD be ok with the foot pad being in the passenger side lol

Much appreciated ..I was guessing that might be the only change and would my OCD be ok with the foot pad being in the passenger side lol
If you drive somewhat reckless, the foot pad may be just what the Dr ordered for the passenger side. It gives them something to push against when they’re scared sh—less.

If you drive somewhat reckless, the foot pad may be just what the Dr ordered for the passenger side. It gives them something to push against when they’re scared sh—less.
who me ?... reckless?....nooooo :naughty2:

If it helps my case I was sitting on my stool creeper while I was working, so technically I was resting :D
I’ve done the same. It gets boring getting well, so I have to do something. Then I get caught and in trouble. :mad:

Reactions: RussTJ and Kiwi TJ
The brown Santa came !

15D167E3-3992-4455-9FFA-985FE81C1474.jpeg

AZ is so backwards. I’m going to get a second house there and split things up so I can run topless and doorless year round!
We have people like that we call them "Snow Birds!" They are usually slow and clog up the freeways. haha