What did you do to your TJ today?

ac_

zombicon
Supporting Member
Jun 15, 2017
AZ, United States
@ac_ may be right, maybe it’s a defect and it isn’t the right dimensions. The other thing that made mine infinitely easier to get on was removing the rollbar padding and covers. I took them off for another project and liked the look, then was pleasantly surprised when it made the top go on much easier. Was worried about flapping, but everything is the same even at highway speeds.
Oh yeah same with me, my roll bar pad was almost vapor living in Arizona that I removed mine too, and l also liked the look so I didn't replace them.

cliffish

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Oct 22, 2017
St James, NY, United States
Nice - just a bulb replacement? If so, which one did you go with?
I did just a bulb replacement and works great, took a little work with pliers to get the socket ends to hook the bulb. There is also a right and wrong way to position the bulb so if it does not work flip the bulb around. The amazon link shows unavailable but if you look they have other sellers but at least it will give you the type.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00U8NXUI8/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Willys LJ

TJ Enthusiast
Oct 26, 2018
Dyer TN
Pulled the blower motor and it was packed full of leaves. I do like the way that it's at the bottom of the "well" and is easy to remove to get the debris out.

Got the auto dimming mirror powered up, not sure if it all works yet. Going to have to get out with the owners manual and play with the buttons to figure it out.

Put an LED flasher in so I can start replacing bulbs with LEDs without hyperflashing. I'm not sure I got the right flasher though. The one that came out of the steering column was 5 pronged. The one I got off of Amazon which was listed as being the correct one only has 4 and the center prong on the 5 just isn't there on the 4. But, it fit in there, so I tried it anyway and the turn signals and hazards all flash. Beats me.

AndyG

TJ Addict
Jul 30, 2018
Alabama
New rear sway bar links on, new echo master rear view back up camera in, bump stops for rear came , drained my rear diff fluid , pinion nut had came loose a while back thanks to a regear saga....magnet looked like Don King’s hair. ....lord.

Donations

Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum's operating expenses are primarily paid by the generous contributions of members.

Donate

Ride of the Month

Congratulations to ElectricWizard for winning the December 2018 Ride of the Month!

December 2018 Ride of the Month

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astral_0