What did you do to your TJ today?

Bud I think we had 1/2 a free day while there. My wife had most of our time booked up before we ever left the states.
But on a side note, I now know how you got the ducks in POTM. Every duck I seen in NZ would literally eat out of your hand! I have pictures to prove it.
Beautiful country, if I ever go back we will be renting a sprinter van so we can enjoy the country side. My only beef would be you guys don’t show college football. Nobody cares about cricket ;)
Damn you found out my secret on the duck pic !! lol.....I'm with you on the cricket side of things too...and I was born and raised in England haha

Reactions: Powdermonkey
Well... did quite a bit lolo_O
New shoes went with falken 32x11.5x15 on stock suspension
Have new RC lift sitting in garage 2.5inch
New soft top Best top
Took old carpet out
cleaning floor panel
Dash overhaul clean
Fan selector switch repair
Installed new stereo and speakers
Taking out old alarm system
New track bar bushings
New front diffirential plate and fluid change
New swtich for upcoming fog lamps
New side steps
New injectors with heat shield
Engine bay clean
Valve cover gasket
New spark plugs
New engine filter

Next on my list will be
New Radiator and transmission cooler
New thermostat
New belt
New oil pan gasket and rear main seal
Bed line floor panel
New carpet
Fog lamps
3Rd break light repair
Door hinges repair
New seat covers
New headlights

View attachment 67307
View attachment 67306
View attachment 67286
View attachment 67287
View attachment 67288
View attachment 67289
View attachment 67290
View attachment 67291
View attachment 67292
View attachment 67293
View attachment 67294
View attachment 67295
View attachment 67296
View attachment 67297
View attachment 67298
View attachment 67299
View attachment 67300
View attachment 67302
View attachment 67302
View attachment 67303
View attachment 67304
View attachment 67305
Nice work...so what did you do 'after' breakfast then ? ;)

Reactions: azroc909 and RussTJ
Reverse LED light bulbs in my stock tailight housings to make reversing in my new spot easier.

9F4AAB03-6370-402E-8071-13512E77FA7E.jpeg

Pretty sure I have a bad cylinder in mine. Every now and then it will grab and skid the rear driver side just by tapping the pedal. Where did you get the replacements?

I just went to a local autozone and gave them my year and model and they had em in stock.

Finally fixed my center console lid! Now it's actually attached again. Also sprayed some lock lube on the lock for it so the button doesn't stick. Went ahead and got all the outside locks too: drivers side was being a little finicky but seems better now.

Also had some annoying clunk I would get when turning right at a higher speed than a TJ ought to. After looking all under the suspension, torquing things down to spec and thinking about changing sway bar links (the bushings on them are shot) over the past couple months I found out my battery tie down was somehow missing (a "WTF" moment, believe me). Ordered a new one (discarded the tray) and put it on last night: no more clunking!

Not sure what next yet, I got a whole list, really thinking about just doing some more interior stuff though like butt warmers, LEDs all around, floor mats, seat covers, etc. So much to do, so little time (and money!)

Reactions: RussTJ
Mine was sticking, it was a little annoying and I probably would have just left it alone but I had to take it out to fix the lid. So I just removed it, sprayed it with some brake cleaner, let it dry, then hit it inside and out with some graphite lock lube and worked the parts a bunch.

Feels good to have the lid be able to close and latch. Question though, as I don't remember from my last TJ: when you press the button does the lid pop up a little when it's unlatched?

It is me or did the forum delete some posts from this evening?

I wheeled about 10 miles total today after work! It was dark so didn’t get any pics. But the whiskey I sipped on was smooooth! Had a chick that wanted to get wild, so stayed out there longer than usual. I need a lj, the back seat is sooooo tiny!

It is me or did the forum delete some posts from this evening?

I wheeled about 10 miles total today after work! It was dark so didn’t get any pics. But the whiskey I sipped on was smooooth! Had a chick that wanted to get wild, so stayed out there longer than usual. I need a lj, the back seat is sooooo tiny!
yep it sure did....

so was this a pic of the nights adventures...
1544583498795.png
lol

Reactions: Adalynn
Personally only witnessed it this time. Maybe @Chris broke something?

I upgraded to the latest forum software version and it broke everything. I had to restore a backup from earlier today (the most recent one I had).

So that's why there's some missing content from about 3 PM until 6 PM roughly.

I upgraded to the latest forum software version and it broke everything. I had to restore a backup from earlier today (the most recent one I had).

So that's why there's some missing content from about 3 PM until 6 PM roughly.
But that's when I posted some of my best work !!! lol