What did you do to your TJ today?

Finshed installation of my new moyride hinges.
20190116_140551.jpg

And now to head to class.
20190116_140559.jpg

Its a little warm i might use the aircon.

Removed everything for the rear seat.
Seat, belts, brackets... Everything.
No human passengers allowed.
Only Dogs!!!!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I have thought about doing that. My luck though I will remove it and then go pic hubby up for lunch and he will have a guest. LOL Course, I feel sorry for the person that has to climb back there and sit. LOL I could use the extra room though. :D

Reactions: rasband
I like those...where did you get them from?....an easy intall Im guessing?
They were take offs ans given to me for exchange for some wiring work on a friends jeep.
I ran into issues with a striped threads on the gate hole. I just drilled a access hole in the rear and installed a nut.

1547607408100324411285275391921.jpg

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Made me a 3rd brake light sticker. I would show you what it looks like when it is lit up, but this is how I discovered it doesn't work. LOL So depending on the weather, tomorrows "what did I do" post will hopefully be a pic of it lit up. LOL It isn't the best and I need to do a little trimming but I think it will look great once it is lit up. :D

S2PO66adSa6zVx12ewZBg_zpstbtdf6ys.jpg

Fortunately seats are easy to remove for the bigger trips with only 1 passenger and keep around for the DD usage for those of us with that requirement.

Mostly I haven’t gotten rid of anything stock and they’re in the garage.

I did it. Figured out what was wrong with the 3rd brake light. Not sure how to fix it permanently, but it works for now. LOL I took a jumper box and clamped screwdrivers to it, then touched the studs on the tailgate. The light lit up, so that told me bulbs were good and wiring to through tailgate was good. Then I rigged the pedal to be depressed so I could go back and use a test light to see if the other studs had power. Yep, all was good there.

I was thinking that because my tailgate doesn't seem to shut correctly, it wasn't getting full contact. So I tried pushing on the tailgate and even though it did go in a little, still no brake light. I tried to twist the studs in the body, in hopes to unthread them a bit, but that didn't seem to do anything. I ended up pull out the ones on the tailgate a little. Now when it is shut, it comes on. Just don't know for how long. Anyone have a fix for this?

Here is the 3rd brake light lit up. I think I will order some Matte vinyl and remake it though, I'm not thrilled with the gloss look.

km9qL%USSfu%3Wd7TGkjkw.jpg

Just bought a new to me 2001 TJ, so... Last week: New battery, new tires, oil/filter change, radiator flush and new multifunction switch for high beams and fog lights. This week: Installed 2 1/2" lift with new coils and shocks, new floor liners, new rear cromoly axle shafts both sides with new bearings, seals and retainers, replaced diff oil, installed new brake shoes on rear including all new springs & adjusters, new rear drive shaft u-joints. I have some LED headlights, fog lights and a few other misc parts I need to install still, but think I'll rest for a few days first.

Just bought a new to me 2001 TJ, so... Last week: New battery, new tires, oil/filter change, radiator flush and new multifunction switch for high beams and fog lights. This week: Installed 2 1/2" lift with new coils and shocks, new floor liners, new rear cromoly axle shafts both sides with new bearings, seals and retainers, replaced diff oil, installed new brake shoes on rear including all new springs & adjusters, new rear drive shaft u-joints. I have some LED headlights, fog lights and a few other misc parts I need to install still, but think I'll rest for a few days first.
We need to see a couple of pictures to see if it really happened......

I spent the whole day installing the famous tuffy Hood Lock ... Honestly, this product is a waste of money ... It's as if I threw my money out the window. Already it takes several attempts to adjust the product so that the hood can close properly ... And still it s not yet well adjusted. But what disappointed me the most is when it's unlocked, I'm still forced to push my fingers to pull the hood trigger!?!
It is inadmissible anyway ... They could still make a Hood Lock that can open the hood without having to push his fingers. Otherwise what's the utility ?
For those who have already installed this product, I am curious to hear your opinion and if you have the same worries as me ...
e2cb900bcbb2ab64123f789ced538a33.jpg
5d6edfaecf664018ddaff7ab57f8e2b4.jpg

Envoyé de mon MHA-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

still hope that it is me who installed it badly and that it really serves to open the hood without having to push his fingers in the vents of the motor...

Envoyé de mon MHA-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk