• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

What did you do to your TJ today?

M35A2

TJ Enthusiast
Wow, your lucky to have one at your Pic n Pull. The closest Jeep Wrangler in a Pic n Pull near me is 930 miles away. LOL
Oh, it was definitely a stroke of luck. There was ONE there and it was pretty much skeletonized. I got a tailgate (which I didn't really need), a cowl panel and a seatbelt, plus some miscellaneous bits and bobs that I tossed into my toolbox. I was looking for a door and a top. Lol.

KimsJeep

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Oh, it was definitely a stroke of luck. There was ONE there and it was pretty much skeletonized. I got a tailgate (which I didn't really need), a cowl panel and a seatbelt, plus some miscellaneous bits and bobs that I tossed into my toolbox. I was looking for a door and a top. Lol.
There is one in Illinois that has a windshield rack bar (not sure exactly what they call it), wish I was closer I would definitely go get that. LOL I'm sure it is stripped by now. LOL

M35A2

TJ Enthusiast
There is one in Illinois that has a windshield rack bar (not sure exactly what they call it), wish I was closer I would definitely go get that. LOL I'm sure it is stripped by now. LOL
Yeah, sometimes you just have to pay a higher price at a regular salvage yard. If you weren't aware, you can search for what you need at www.car-part.com. Almost all salvage yards use that service and you can sort by distance from you. I found a full door in the proper color for $250, an hour away from me.

rasband

J.ust E.xplore E.very P.lace
Supporting Member
I drove around listening for which u-joint is screaming at me. I thought it was the passenger axle (replaced recently), but now it seems to be more central. Going to drop my DS and see if it’s there.