What did you do to your TJ today?

NO paper drink cups in my jeep, I told my wife the only thing she is allowed is a double walled closed top coffee cup.
Not putting up with condensation from a cup.....she complained at first, so I asked her if I could use her Baby Grand piano to sit my cold can of ale on.
She went out and bought a double walled closed top coffee cup.....
Problem solved.

I don't use paper cups. I get iced drinks that come in plastic cups. Well for now they do. LOL Pretty soon those will be banned too. :D

Gave the ole girl a new tag today

T
Those look nice!!!!! Want some for my ride but I can't make myself drill holes into my JeepTJ......
The drilling part wasn’t bad, if you install the nutserts on the bottom first and mount the rails there with some clamps to help, marking the body points is a breeze. After I drilled the holes they were spot on!

Now, finding the OE rock rails is a different story. A few are still out there but you’re looking at 600-700 a set 😡 I got lucky and one of the members here found them on CL.

I got her out of storage and drove her tonight. Going to do a snow trail ride tomorrow, so wanted to run her and make sure things are still good after a 3 month layup.

Black and White look so good together...

View attachment 77548

You are really making me miss my TJ 😪😥

Going to Dave's shop tomorrow to have a chat with him in person.

They are designed to go over your factory seat covers. My drivers side cover was in bad shape and I wanted to get rid of it to install the seat heaters. You can see some foam but I’ll try to make an adjustment after they’re broken in. If that doesn’t work I guess we’ll have to figure something out.
Paint it black.

Tell us about it sir .

Any difference in handling , etc with the front freed up?

After installing manual hubs there are no vibrations up to 85 mph. Don't know yet about faster then that. Slightly less drivetrain noise because less is turning. The 16" Big Brake Kit is a substantial improvement over OEM brakes.

Thumbs up for both modifications.