What did you do to your TJ today?

Received these yesterday from @toximus
and installed them today.

23D16AF1-3162-4CE2-BB56-7AEB64E6F22C.jpeg

5AE7A7D7-B782-4A1A-AF43-8366106700C4.jpeg

Removed 1.5 Din Seicane radio and installed 2 Din Alpine with 2 Din bezel from Crutchfield. Also installed Alpine power pack amp with 4x50w on rear of Alpine head unit to power my dash 4's and bar 6.5's. That with the 8" sub makes my system sound flipping amazing. It's so loud and clear even at highway speeds with top off. All amps and speakers matched up resistance and wattage wise. Plus the power pack mounts on the rear of the head unit in the dash.

20191014_204428.jpg

20191014_204423.jpg

20191014_204409_HDR.jpg

20191010_192147.jpg

Also found a crack in one of my Pintlers after noticing gradual loss of air. F@$#! So I took them off and put my old wheels back on. F@$#! Waste of money. Where am I going to find 1 or 2 (still looking for a spare) Argent Pintlers. Smh. Should've just bit the bullet and bought new ones.

Also found a crack in one of my Pintlers after noticing gradual loss of air. F@$#! So I took them off and put my old wheels back on. F@$#! Waste of money. Where am I going to find 1 or 2 (still looking for a spare) Argent Pintlers. Smh. Should've just bit the bullet and bought new ones.
That really, really sucks.😥

What did I do to my LJ today?
I mourned and then mourned some more because I can't do anything to or with my LJ until my new engine gets here and my friend installs it.
This is the part where you take pity on me and offer $$ to help offset the cost.

What did I do to my LJ today?
I mourned and then mourned some more because I can't do anything to or with my LJ until my new engine gets here and my friend installs it.
This is the part where you take pity on me and offer $$ to help offset the cost.
There are only a lucky few on here that aren't mourning something about their rig, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 04 LJ and mgroeger
I sooo wish I would have painted mine. And removed the boot as well. The red really sticks out behind the tires. And that chintzy white paint isn't doing them any favors.
I never run with boots on my shocks. It traps dirt and moisture and promotes corrosion.

Didn't get to do it today because the weather was crappy, but yesterday we got to drive it on some of the Cape Hatteras National Seashore. Me and my wife like to fine sharks teeth on the beaches. The weird thing is, we've found hundreds of them on the beach at Hunting Island in South Carolina where we go most of the time. In 6-7 trips to the Outer Banks in Hatteras and Ocracoke Island, we've found none. She found lots of sea glass which she loves.

I did find the skull of a sea shell. LOL

IMG_8812.JPG

C25F427B-9F12-45CA-83C9-EBC6E490E127.jpeg

PM me if/when you go to, I want to get some too, its on my eventually list.
Not sure where I'll get them though, I've vowed to no longer use YouShop as I'm battling with them right now :rolleyes:
Yes will do...Im thinking Amazon...but will check it out more closely when Im ready to pull the trigger.
Ive heard good and bad about the post office thing. A mate of mine used it, bought the same thing did one through YouShop and the other was just overseas courier...saving where marginal and it was way slower.