What did you do to your TJ today?

Hopefully the last of the leaking radiator, complete cooling refresh.

20191025_123756.jpg

that works.

I ended up with a similar radiator, including the two nipples at the bottom. I have a 6 speed.

So here is your test question, how did I make that work?

(btw, I'm an idiot for not checking the box for 'standard transmission' when I ordered the thing)

that works.

I ended up with a similar radiator, including the two nipples at the bottom. I have a 6 speed.

So here is your test question, how did I make that work?

(btw, I'm an idiot for not checking the box for 'standard transmission' when I ordered the thing)

From what I could tell all TJ radiators have the inlet/outlet for transmission cooling, manuals simply don't use it.

Fit and finish was pretty nice however some work was need to allow the fan shroud to be installed. But happy with the price compared to Jeeps quote of $1149 (aud).

From what I could tell all TJ radiators have the inlet/outlet for transmission cooling, manuals simply don't use it.

Fit and finish was pretty nice however some work was need to allow the fan shroud to be installed. But happy with the price compared to Jeeps quote of $1149 (aud).

no, they don't use it. but you can't just leave those ports hanging in the breeze.

I had to run a hose from one to the other.

Ok, not that challenging. You get a B on the test. ;)

I didn't do this today, but as far as y'all know, I did.

Best $11 I've ever spent. This is a 'stitched on' leather wheel cover. I've been running it for about 3 months. It feels great. Like sex.

View attachment 121611
If it feels like sex then I hate to say it but you must be doing something wrong lol

Rigged up a tool bag kit for a truck underneath my rear seat. Then filled it with just some random extras I had in my closet and a spare first aid-kit
73322571_716425132186819_7922479090605490176_n.jpg

I managed to fit most of it all in besides the sneakers.
73229085_2444966602452388_131109898254548992_n.jpg

And I just made sure everything was small or compressed enough that the seats would still sit properly.
73236403_2486905544917090_5287773837151174656_n.jpg

And remember, always watch your fingers around the seat latches
72617607_2186907558280343_840837507158376448_n.jpg

I didn't do this today, but as far as y'all know, I did.

Best $11 I've ever spent. This is a 'stitched on' leather wheel cover. I've been running it for about 3 months. It feels great. Like sex.

View attachment 121611
Yours fits better than the one I bought from Amazon. Mine didn’t cover well at the spokes. Yours looks good! Can you give a link to what you bought?

After my Sony died on me after only 8 months of use, I installed another head unit today. I went ahead and ordered a new installation kit and wiring harness that plugs into the factory harness. My factory harness was getting pretty short after several different head unit installs. LOL That and the old plastic installation kit piece that was originally put in by the PO was broken and the radios just sat in the hole. I did screw up on the new one though and I cut one to many tabs off. When I push on the buttons on the left side of the radio there is a little movement, but not as bad as before. At least this one is bolted in place. LOL For as cheap as the kit was, I may buy another one down the road.

I ended up installing a Dual head unit. Don't know much about them. I know they are fairly cheap radios, but hubby got it free from his work so I guess it will do till I decide I want something different. LOL

1lVGvV88T3SV69cU+StnJQ.jpg

It doesn't totally turn purple like my Sony did, but I was able to get the screen portion purple. LOL It seems to connect to my phone and my echo auto just fine. I noticed that it won't automatically start playing my music when I get back in and restart the Jeep, (my Sony would) but all I have to do is hit the play button and it starts playing where it left off.

So far the only thing I think might irritate me is the fact that the blue lights won't dim. I can dim the screen but that's it. I will find out Monday when I go to work in the early morning when it is dark.

Reactions: Hotrodbud
Checked and greased the front end. Lots of the grease boots are cracked and leaking.
Be right back I have parts to order........................

Reactions: reddvltj