What did you do to your TJ today?

There was a bracket floating about that lets you bolt a hideaway system sandwiched between the seat rails and the seat, thus moving the box away from the floor and allowing a passenger to put their feet under if possible.
I've got a '98, there's really not anywhere else to mount it other than under the driver seat, and half of it sticks out the back.

@Chris I don't know if you want to move this to cheap/ free mods...your call.

I stuck a piece of steel tubing in the floppy roll bar grab straps, night and day difference:

IMG_0704.jpg

IMG_0705.jpg

I changed my spark plugs this morning. I am not the original owner so with 98,5xx miles on the Jeep I thought why not. It had a little stumble below 2,000 rpm . They looked original and when I checked the gaps they were between .065-.070. The factory gap is .035! The stumble is gone and there is definitely a difference in the way it runs.
E9055667-DD80-4FA2-A5BD-879A44A191F2.jpeg

I changed my spark plugs this morning. I am not the original owner so with 98,5xx miles on the Jeep I thought why not. It had a little stumble below 2,000 rpm . They looked original and when I checked the gaps they were between .065-.070. The factory gap is .035! The stumble is gone and there is definitely a difference in the way it runs.View attachment 148859

Those plugs are shot! Lots of electrode material has left the building! I'd say you were beyond due. :)

Same here ,
at 6’4” it’s a huge improvement in creature comfort 😊

If you want creature comforts at 6'4". Install some Misch Big Boy seat brackets. It will add about 4 inches of legroom. Best mod I've ever done. That and turning my rear view mirror upside down. Gives you way more window to look out of if your above 6ft.

Reactions: IPerkWVU
On the way home from my "necessary business" last night the fuel pump told me it was not going to play anymore. Sitting at a red light for a few minutes it started to stutter,then when I started to go it spit and sputtered and acted like it was out of gas after a few minutes of this and impatient people passing me in disgust it picked up and I made it home. So today I changed the fuel pump. Not a lot of fun with a almost half full tank either. Took a out 2 hours.
Enjoy the weather friends!

🍻

Today was last minute running errands (getting plants, seeds, dirt and other important shit for the wife) before NC goes on one month lock-down on Monday. Lowes was a total zoo, silly people wearing masks and gloves thinking it's gonna help them.
The boy did an overnight backpack hike on the App trail and said that parking lot was a zoo as well...
We washed stuff...like the TJ's and then the driveway from his and his friends' oil leaks (did the old seats yesterday, drying).

IMG_0706 (1).jpg

You have so much stuff......and its everywhere. Looks like a bomb went off over in that corner.

Lol. You're seeing the consequence of a project that was going to take a few months end up taking 3 years and I moved everything out of the garage once to insulate the garage and moved it all back in and put a lot of organizing projects on hold to finish my Jeep. Almost everything on that table is boxes of nuts and bolts which I need to build a shelf for and organize (I actually have the wood stacked up for it in another corner). Amazingly I know where everything is in that pile. And then on the other side there's a box with a steering gear in it that a friend was supposed to pick up last November but hasn't. Half doors are being rebuilt on the other side of the workbench. And than garbage bags with Jeep carpet so it stays clean with a soft top panel on top of. There's not much in that picture that isn't used. I'm normally a very organized and tidy person and it's way messier than I'd like.

Reactions: Vasq and matkal