What did you do to your TJ today?

Installed Savvy BL, Rough Country MML , Currie Rock Jock Anti-Rock.
The anti rock I have only has 3 holes for adjustment compared to 5 from others I have seen.
863F8160-1B4D-4355-ABE0-5F46D07E7E5D.jpeg
E2761B17-509A-4185-B33D-4E4ADB662858.jpeg

Thanks again and thanks to the person that installed the 3.0 USB ports and posted about it. Reamed out the cig. lighter hole to fit the ports and relocated my ARB switches into the stock location with a little filing of the plastic. Now I need a duplicate of the switch bracket for the blank right side for my fog light switch. Not sure I like the USB port that low though. Can't really see it cause the ARB switches are Huuuge.
I’m really happy with mine but like you, I wish it wasn’t so low. Can’t even see the voltmeter without bending over to see it. It’s nice to have the convenience of a dual charger though so it supersedes the voltmeter. 👍

Reactions: Jamesval035
Made some paracord door pulls for my new set of half doors.

096F9BB3-D431-45B9-B8D6-9EEDBFFA5CBC.jpeg

Also added the hinges and mirrors. Left the windows at home for their inaugural drive. A short one because I’m tired, but tomorrow I’m driving down PCH and giving them their first taste of that Cali coast. Love the drive with these on. I have full doors and two sets of trail doors, but these are already my favorite.

68864EDF-01C3-48C7-A2F1-BD85381ADE3F.jpeg

Made a set of paracord door pulls for a new set of half doors.
3B9F7775-2762-4BF4-BC74-D9A0BF2BA5E8.jpeg

Also added the hinges and mirrors. Left the windows at home for their inaugural drive. A short one because I’m tired, but tomorrow I’m driving down PCH and giving them their first taste of that Cali coast. Love the drive with these on. I have full doors and two sets of trail doors, but these are already my favorite.
D036B1B3-EC9F-429D-A29A-7B7905374469.jpeg

Well, did a little maintenance today:

Autolite iridium plugs
Plug boots
Gates belt
Idler pulley
Tensioner pulley
Battery cable ends
Adams rear drive shaft (tummy tuck prep)

Dude, my spark plugs were finger tight if that. They look recently replaced, but were the basic Autolite so I replaced with properly tightened iridiums and damn does this thing idle smooth now. Engine is super quite and smooth, what I previously thought was an exhaust leak is gone.

Waiting for knuckle saver inserts and its off to the trails this weekend.

What i did to my TJ ?.. Going out for a drive and noticed that the turn signals aren't working anymore and also the hazard switch and hazard lights do nothing. So back to home and checked everything..i think i have to replace the complete relay unit/handle/hazard switch in the steering column.. i believe it is a common problem with the TJ.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
What i did to my TJ ?.. Going out for a drive and noticed that the turn signals aren't working anymore and also the hazard switch and hazard lights do nothing. So back to home and checked everything..i think i have to replace the complete relay unit/handle/hazard switch in the steering column.. i believe it is a common problem with the TJ.
yeah I had the similar issues....my turn signals would flick on and off all the time ;)

Installed Savvy BL, Rough Country MML , Currie Rock Jock Anti-Rock.
The anti rock I have only has 3 holes for adjustment compared to 5 from others I have seen.

I didn't realize they did a redesign on these. The new look is more refined and I like it!

Reactions: Leroy_TJ
Yesterday - swapped in rear axle assembly for better gear ratio(already did front), changed rear sway bar bushings, painted sway bar and bushing cups, bled brakes and painted drums. I seem to be having some issues with the parking brake cables but will address that this weekend.

Have you thought about getting an Atlas support ring?
I have thought about it. During my research, I found that most people do not use the support ring and haven't had any issues. The Atlas is 110lbs and an NP241 is 90lbs so it's not a crazy difference.

Reactions: alittleoff
Installed the hard top hoist I got with the hard top last year and finally removed it. Installed the soft top. What a pita. After looking at a bunch of posts and videos I managed to get it on.
Waiting for the shocks to get delivered so that will be next with the currectlync.
Also I got an email stating my Savvy bumpers have shipped. Yay.

78856304-A38C-454E-A069-D71EB8AEB657.jpeg

CCE4EA7D-C094-4B65-9B2C-E1255E800563.jpeg

At the moment bad luck sticks to me, the bolts for my calipers were delivered today the assembly went well until
I wanted to screw the last wheel nut on. I wondered why the wheel nut cannot be tightened, the problem was that the wheel stud turned too. I removed the wheel bearing again, hoping I could fix the loose bolt, but the effort was in vain.
So I have to wait a few days for a replacement.

of course I only replace the bolt.:whistle:

20200506_184518.jpg

Reactions: Vasq and Alex01