What did you do to your TJ today?

DSC09222.JPG
DSC09223.JPG
DSC09225.JPG

The LED indicators in the switches - even the stock one - could be a bit brighter, but they'll do and they work well.

I need my wife or someone to help me with the steering test. I think that's the only way I can fully diagnose the boat like ride. It really feels like when you are in a small boat with waves. It goes up and down and then side to side a little. It doesn't pull, but you have to be on it to keep it steady.

Reactions: Blondie70
I need my wife or someone to help me with the steering test. I think that's the only way I can fully diagnose the boat like ride. It really feels like when you are in a small boat with waves. It goes up and down and then side to side a little. It doesn't pull, but you have to be on it to keep it steady.
OEM pitman arm?

I do not know why my pictures are sideways. I apologize for that.

Last time this pitman arm thing came up, I think someone said mine is dropped but it is okay because there is a bracket for it to be dropped?

Reactions: Fonz54
I do not know why my pictures are sideways. I apologize for that.

Last time this pitman arm thing came up, I think someone said mine is dropped but it is okay because there is a bracket for it to be dropped?
For $50 I'd try the OEM part. Can the drop bracket easily be removed?

More googling indicates in may be my tire pressure. I checked and mine were at ~32. I looked around and it appears the suggested PSI is ~26 for 35x12.5R15 tires.