What did you do to your TJ today?

Where did you mount the camera?
I have updated the post to show where the camera is mounted. It’s between the spare

911C7669-55FD-4B9F-A965-32C88310263F.jpeg

Drove it to Harbor Freight to return my defective Chinese jack stand death implements in exchange for the $43 gift card to be used at some point in the future for anything that can’t possibly kill me no matter how miserably it fails.

jack stand.JPG

I think I'll spend the extra dough on a pin type stand next go around, hopefully American made too, if such an animal exists.

Finally bolted up my Savvy transfer case cable shifter and ditched the stock junk. Still need to tighten some things up and give it a test run but it was a fight all day. Due to some rust/skid plate nutsert concerns I opted out of dropping the skid and unbolting the driveshaft. So there was a whole lot of funky maneuvering but it got done. So a win is a win.

EC27C452-3D01-47EB-A694-E1D40C58328D.jpeg

Aligned the headlites - as best I could, that is. The left headlite was pointed to the sky - only a mild exaggeration, and the rite one was more of a RT cornering lite as it was pointing way that way - but that latter condition was my fault as I cranked a bunch on that adjuster when I was changing out the sealed beams for the e-code Hellas. Dunno what was up with the left one.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to like the Beamtech LEDs in the Hellas - but I really like the white lite which some here do not. It still wasn't very dark when I was out with them this evening, so time will tell.

Was able to clean and flush out the frame some in prep for internal coating.

I'm pretty sure the creator of the game operation owned a jeep because that's exactly what it felt like playing trying to get those square pegs out of the round holes with a magnet

Was able to clean and flush out the frame some in prep for internal coating.

I'm pretty sure the creator of the game operation owned a jeep because that's exactly what it felt like playing trying to get those square pegs out of the round holes with a magnet
I used a strong cord (or, maybe you could call it a light rope), tied around one of those sponges you use to clean grout as your putting in a tile job and ran that sucker full of suds back and forth through frame a half dozen times. Endoscope showed a MAJOR improvement from before I did it. Gave it a really good rinse and a couple of days to dry before blasting in the Eastwood internal frame coating.
Speaking of which, if the Eastwood is what you use, be sure to twist the tube as you pull it through so it covers more completely.
I'll look for some pics.

I got mirrors for running with the doors off and new tires. The rugged ridge mirrors were well worth the $20. They hold tight so far up to 60 mph. The tires are Toyo Open Country A/T 3’s. I went down to LT295/75 from LT315/75. I like the way the smaller size fits the rim better.

View attachment 164294
Watch those brackets when you put your doors back on! You WILL chip paint.
I bought those POS' the angle is HORRIBLE. I had another set that mount to the door hinge from Ebay and merged the two together. I'm happy now.