What did you do to your TJ today?

I placed my order for Bulldawg’s new LJ Hardtop. Design and mold making on going so I should receive it in late July - August timeframe and will post a review shortly after. Hopefully this becomes a great option for our LJs.

p.s. anyone want to buy a KLR so I can keep the wife from murdering me

Interested to see and hear about their new LJ top.

Reactions: GorillaBiscuit
  • Ordered wheel for matching spare
  • Ordered Monroe SC2989 steering stabilizer
  • Got the call my 35 Mud Claw tire showed up, damn that was a hard tire to match and track down.
  • On the hunt for a deal on a MorRyde Reinforcement and Hinge kit
  • Researching Black Fabric Paint for the half doors.
  • Researching third brake light relocation.

Another “right place right time” deal. Found a set of color matched TJ half doors with soft uppers for $400 locally. Have to keep hooking moms Jeep up when I can lol it’ll only benefit me later when she decides to sell 😂
958A2F81-442E-4F29-AFE6-0D3FB2354D84.jpeg

Broke down the two front tires and the spare all beadlocks and installed 10oz of tire balance beads to each of them. I’ll do the two rears tomorrow my back can’t handle anymore today. I’m hoping it works well. I’m tired of rebalancing every time I chunk a tire on the rocks

Broke down the two front tires and the spare all beadlocks and installed 10oz of tire balance beads to each of them. I’ll do the two rears tomorrow my back can’t handle anymore today. I’m hoping it works well. I’m tired of rebalancing every time I chunk a tire on the rocks

How do those work? Just roll around in there and find the place they need to be through centrifugal force?

Is there a speed (I imagine very slow speed) where they just fall in the tire and you’d hear them moving around?

Just curious. I’ve heard of them but have never known anyone who used them.

How do those work? Just roll around in there and find the place they need to be through centrifugal force?

Is there a speed (I imagine very slow speed) where they just fall in the tire and you’d hear them moving around?

Just curious. I’ve heard of them but have never known anyone who used them.
They are supposed to spin and then find the light spot and balance it out. Yes at low speeds the just stay at the bottom of the tire. I have never heard them in a tire that was on a vehicle. You can hear them if you bounce the tire off the car or listen closely while spinning it while on jack stands. I’ve run them in my motorcycles for years with no issues.

Installed my new Mopar radiator. Never was a radiator install so easy. Of course, having the grill out and laying flat helped!
Got the Mopar serpentine belt installed, as well as my red interior LEDs. Then I got the full grill assembly put in! Hoping to try to fire up tomorrow!?!?!?

E9573B05-F995-47D9-AB22-387AF0D000C0.jpeg

D6944370-F380-484D-AD62-4E7F10F73D15.jpeg

3E96C164-6016-4FD0-919F-726A902B5CD7.jpeg

AE8016CA-70C6-4710-A379-1D78A29563F3.jpeg

91C7C6D2-C73E-4E8D-BF6D-0AE65035569F.jpeg