What did you do to your TJ today?

Plasti dip should peel off fairly easily unless he hit it with sandpaper first [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If it wasn't applied thick enough, it won't peel off that easily. When the PO did the grill, it was a very thin coat and when I tried peeling it, just tiny pieces would come off. Finally tried the wd-40 trick and it removed it much easier.
I couldn't imagine having to remove black spray paint from an entire jeep!

Aired down to 12psi and went for a drive on my usual trails. Then aired back up with my new Viair 88P to 26psi. Didn't take too long to air back up. Little thing is quiet and gets pretty hot. Just getting things in order for wheelin lesser known parts!
IMG_5955.JPG

Aired down to 12psi and went for a drive on my usual trails. Then aired back up with my new Viair 88P to 26psi. Didn't take too long to air back up. Little thing is quiet and gets pretty hot. Just getting things in order for wheelin lesser known parts!
View attachment 17518

You're gonna want to get rid of those tube steps eventually.

Drove my FWD jeep home from work. Drive shaft won't be in till Monday and didn't want to leave my Jeep at work all weekend.

Reactions: JMT
Ah, gotcha! We need a sarcastic smiley, lol! Supposed to be 105* here on Monday. That's when the top goes back on and the AC is on high.
I had to convert your Fahrenheit to Celsius 105F would be considered the end of days over here. High 20's C is considered a heat wave.
IMG_2856.PNG