What did you do to your TJ today?

I didn't do anything. Too dang hot!

46f83a7752c3125e8d630e5a2c80891c.jpg

Lee - 2005 TJ 4.0 Auto - Las Vegas

I hear that, I stop doing anything at 119 haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's really got to get 120 to slow me down. And even then I keep going till 130. Then I call it quits. Just sayin!

Reactions: LeePTI
I have them just about ready now. I'm not going to cut the center until I get the new speakers though.

I also found this nice piece of 7075-T6 that I'm going to make a couple of more out of.
20170622_123311.jpg
20170622_123252.jpg

Reactions: LeePTI
Yeah im fine Physically, and im sure as heck , glad my lady wasnt with me. i just wish she wouldnt have hit me. This is accident two in the span of one month. So now my front end AND my back end are all crunched up.

Like others have said, get yourself checked out man!

In a year down the road, you could STILL be sore and wish that you filed an insurance claim to fix your back / neck up!

Reactions: VallenMaes
Both of them are two different takes on tj storage. One is factory (add-a-trunk) and the Jeep backbone is pretty overkill for my uses. It kicks butt when used with a duster though!

I've never seen the back bone before. Holy crap that's cool!

Nor have I seen the Jeep brand add a trunk! I've only seen Tuffy's.

Reactions: JamesAndTheSahara
Both of them are two different takes on tj storage. One is factory (add-a-trunk) and the Jeep backbone is pretty overkill for my uses. It kicks butt when used with a duster though!

I think the backbone is sweet. how easy/difficult was it to do? After instilation how quickly does it come out to put a back seat in?

Also ill be going to get a "free exam". For real though this crap better be free or ill be pretty ticked off.

Reactions: JamesAndTheSahara
I think the backbone is sweet. how easy/difficult was it to do? After instilation how quickly does it come out to put a back seat in?

Also ill be going to get a "free exam". For real though this crap better be free or ill be pretty ticked off.
So I will say its a rough and tough system, not one that is easily install or removed (roughly 20 minutes on or off). I found its a better solution for my peers that never run a backseat so I may end up getting rid of it. Being in college it seems I always have some one in the back seat lol.