What did you do to your TJ today?

So I will say its a rough and tough system, not one that is easily install or removed (roughly 20 minutes on or off). I found its a better solution for my peers that never run a backseat so I may end up getting rid of it. Being in college it seems I always have some one in the back seat lol.

I figured as much but was curious. How does it work with the top on? If you decide to sell it let me know and ill see if its in the budget then!

I figured as much but was curious. How does it work with the top on? If you decide to sell it let me know and ill see if its in the budget then!
Which top are we talking :D. It works very nicely with the trektop nx and windows or trektop nx top and duster. It will work with a factory soft top but when its laid down because it interferes with the MOPAR hinges it sits higher than if it wasn't installed. I haven't tested it with a supertop nx which has the adjustable bows which may alleviate or rememdy this problem. I will make decision on which one I keep based on which new Bestop top I go with. Owning both the supertop nx and the trektop nx I really need to sit and think which one I plan on purchasing in the new colored twill option by Bestop. I will keep you updated!

Dropped fuel tank and replaced fuel filter/ check valve. Pretty easy job but the larger retaining clip that holds larger hose on passenger side, I think emissions something or other, broke and was extremely hard to find. I spent more time looking for it than fixing.
Hopefully solve the hard start problem![emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tried the heat gun on the flares with fantastic results!

IMG_2174.JPG

I've got to do this next. Not looking forward.

Super easy. If you break retaining clips the small fuel line ones you can get from local parts. The clip I was talking about is white and larger. 5/8. Ask for part # 800-041. Just in case it breaks.

Oh, and I installed the shade. Plus bought a new gas cap....locking. Which being the pos it is, it doesn't lock. Needs to go back to Advanced.

88f576c2d2e77de64e699ab51ba64fe2.jpg
3e1ef7b0964347db8b4fa2f3f2cfcb44.jpg

Took the kids up for a little wheelin and exploring. Mostly milder stuff with some off camber flexy stuff. The girls were giggling in that nervous girl laughter which cracked me and my son up. :D This spot had the Jeep teetering a few inches off the ground on the passenger rear and drivers front tire (sway bar connected). So I jumped out and rocked it back and forth a bit for the girls. They were crackin up :D Need me some Anti Rock goodness for sure. And now the gratuitous poser pic :D

IMG_20170624_142609293_HDR_zpsjnflnyfc.jpg

Oh, and I installed the shade. Plus bought a new gas cap....locking. Which being the pos it is, it doesn't lock. Needs to go back to Advanced.

View attachment 17952View attachment 17953

Just a heads up about the locking gas caps. They are bad to leak air and throw a code. I had one that done it and switched back to a regular one and haven't had any problems since.