What did you do to your TJ today?

Having a hard enough time finding the Eagle Rare nowadays. Haven’t tried the Antique 107, or any of the BT Antiques. Those are getting rare for sure, and pricey.
Which package store you finding it at?

Which package store you finding it at?
This was at Sherlocks in Kennesaw, GA. They had a posting on their site July 19th saying they had it in stock. I missed that but asked the manager if he had a few still squirreled away. Scored a bottle of Blantons a few months back with the same strategy.

Reactions: Hog
This was at Sherlocks in Kennesaw, GA. They had a posting on their site July 19th saying they had it in stock. I missed that but asked the manager if he had a few still squirreled away. Scored a bottle of Blantons a few months back with the same strategy.
I figured Sherlocks or Minks.. thx

Reactions: JeepZilla380
Minor under hood wiring tasks. Added two loud horns to stock horn. Loud but not quite train horn loud. Added a GM retractable underwood light with LED bulb. Ran a wiring connector from the battery along the route of my winch cables to the grill. I can use this to hook up trickle charger or air compressor without opening hood.

Reactions: il buono
Got rid of the CD player finally. Stuck with the JVC, this little media player is nice! Soldered, and heat schrunk everything. Great little stereo for $80, half the depth of the CD player.

83C2DC64-A13C-4CA7-8F84-F973BC905215.jpeg

18F32F3B-8BCF-48DE-B79F-5EB8E0B75BA0.jpeg

It seems like just yesterday when I *finally* got my first in-car CD player. And now, I'm getting ready to remove one from my Jeep - don't need CDs when I have a USB port!

Today, I finished up with the white RV roof coat on my hardtop. Pictures tomorrow when I pull it out of the garage. I had to laugh, I was perusing threads about the "hothead" headliner, and read a post from another forum user about his installation of same - AND his painting white RV roof coating on in a similar manner to what I've done! There's truly nothing new under the sun!

It seems like just yesterday when I *finally* got my first in-car CD player. And now, I'm getting ready to remove one from my Jeep - don't need CDs when I have a USB port!

Today, I finished up with the white RV roof coat on my hardtop. Pictures tomorrow when I pull it out of the garage. I had to laugh, I was perusing threads about the "hothead" headliner, and read a post from another forum user about his installation of same - AND his painting white RV roof coating on in a similar manner to what I've done! There's truly nothing new under the sun!
Are you planning to leave it white?

Got the front and rear upper Savvy control arms installed, catalytic converters and new O2 sensors installed. Was putting the muffler back on and snapped a flange stud off. Was able to beat them both out of the flange. Will source some bolts tomorrow and start on the lower arms. Never ends.