What did you do to your TJ today?

Guy in the Brown Truck showed up a few more times. I'd say he brought some gifts but I bought'em! Nevertheless, I like the guy
IMG_6033.JPG

Superwinch 9500SR (I know, who thought you would ever want a winch, much less buy one?)
True Dyneema
15'x3" tree saver

Only need the bumper to come in now

Reactions: bobthetj03
Not a huge fan of any modifications to the grill or headlight bezels. IMO it looks cheap. I always prefer the chrome factory headlight bezels or matched painted bezels.

Again, this is my opinion, you do you and make changes to your Jeep that makes you happy when you turn around to look at it.

Gave her a good wash and did some grill inserts. Need to know what u guys thing before I make them permanent. Don't mind the blue tape, just what I used to temporarily install them. View attachment 18157View attachment 18158

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm torn about the inserts. They look ok, but is there a function to them or strictly cosmetic?

Reactions: JMT
Gave her a good wash and did some grill inserts. Need to know what u guys thing before I make them permanent. Don't mind the blue tape, just what I used to temporarily install them. View attachment 18157View attachment 18158

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think the mod you're making to the grille is major. Because of that, and the function of stopping bugs from getting in the radiator (which frustrates me), I like it!

Installed a Currie Anti-Rock bar in the jeep last night. Kinda a pita, it straight forward; had to remove the Front bumper and winch to remove the old sway bar... and the white dam insert were a bitch to install.... then, the dam threaded rods had to be cut down to fit my jeep height...

And we're done!
20170629_190259.jpg

Installed a Currie Anti-Rock bar in the jeep last night. Kinda a pita, it straight forward; had to remove the Front bumper and winch to remove the old sway bar... and the white dam insert were a bitch to install.... then, the dam threaded rods had to be cut down to fit my jeep height...

And we're done!View attachment 18188

How do you like it so far?

I've got a 2" OME lift, had to cut the threaded rods down 1" on both ends....

I has a little more roll than stock; but will test it out this weekend in the Tahoe NF trip..

Thanks. Doesn't look like there would be enough thread to cut down for my set up. Hmmm...

Let us know how it works out for ya.