What did you do to your TJ today?

Installed a new ZJ tie rod and drag link, replacing the old worn set. Also installed a JKS adjustable track bar. With only 2.5" of lift it didn't take much adjustment to dial it in. Did an alignment check, everything is right where it should be. Drove down the road at speeds up to 65, steering is nice and tight, no wandering or bump steer, goes where you point it. I think I'm good for a while.
20200817_165040.jpg

Not sure of top speed but now that I just replaced my rear stabilizer bar links with new ones (bushings were completely shot), I actually feel safe going over 60. The rear end had a very loose feeling before replacing these.
296B38FF-1DFF-41D8-8740-12527BE7F98E.jpeg

Haven’t done much to the Jeep this year so I put in some new rear sway bar bushings. I know probably unnecessary but it was something. And only took 5 min and $10. While I was down there I noticed the inside of the rear passenger wheel was caked with nasty Pennsylvania mud that’s like tar. So I removed the wheel and gave it a good clean. Anyone else always forget to remove the wheel chock when finished a job? No? Just me?? I’ve ran over a few chocks lol

View attachment 184527

View attachment 184528
Moog ???...I changed mine with Moog's front and back last summer as my old ones were shot.

Reactions: TJ Hunnicutt
I put those blue Moog ones on mine front and back 2 years ago when I put my lift on. When it gets below 50° or so, the front ones squeak even though I put a little lube on them. I keep saying I’m going to replace with regular rubber ones or grease them with SuperLube, but I never do. LOL

Savvy Body lift and MML went on today. BL was easy/fun MML was an asspain. Also those 33s are looking small.

I listed my TJ on Craigslist today. https://seattle.craigslist.org/est/cto/d/north-bend-1998-jeep-wrangler-tj/7179422983.html. My job is sending me away and the Jeep needs a new home. Very bittersweet. It is good to be employed.
Sorry you have to let the TJ go but am very happy that you now have employment...perhaps you can get another in the future. Remember, you don't have to have a TJ to hang out here, just a passion and a desire to be a member of the community!🤜🤛