What did you do to your TJ today?

Been there, done that...… we have inspections every 6 months here on cars older than 2000....I dread getting mine check every half year.....Actually mine is in getting checked today as I'm writing this haha
That sucks!
In the US as the vehicles get older, the inspections get more lax. If I recall, when I had to deal w/ it at one point, the dude told me if it was over 20 years old, they didn't sniff test it (Denver maybe?)

5DF6F64A-A57C-4B0B-BFC1-718BCC7CB60A.jpeg

decided to get rid of stock fog lights and put some KCs on tonight!

That sucks!
In the US as the vehicles get older, the inspections get more lax. If I recall, when I had to deal w/ it at one point, the dude told me if it was over 20 years old, they didn't sniff test it (Denver maybe?)
Its the opposite out here ….the older the more picky they seem to get....and with no safety inspection sticker displayed you leaving yourself wide open for fines from 5-0 🚓

Reactions: Rrr70
Got the full doors on. Still debating whether or not I leave them the stock forest green(same original color as the TJ was prior to the PO bed-lining it) or bed-line them to match. Locks transferred from half doors and all works well.

New to the Jeep world, but love it so far. New tires and wheels today! Next up.. paint job!

View attachment 185172
Welcome to the forum and the madness!
Good looking Sahara. New top?
She'll love ya for the new paint; just make sure you don't neglect the frame...bayfront life has its salty drawbacks just like it has its advantages. ;)

Reactions: Hog
Not being satisfied with my new sway bar links , I wanted the windshield gasket seated better in one place, so I ended up breaking my windshield.

Someone please keep me away from myself.
Been that, done there. The PO either replaced the windshield or had it replaced not long before I purchased it. Whoever did it did a lousy job of getting the surround gaskets seated properly, inside and out, and while I was doing the resto work on the frame, I also managed to make a lovely crack across the passenger section of the glass while attempting to make it fit better.
I do feel your self-induced pain, my brother!

Reactions: AndyG
Welcome to the forum and the madness!
Good looking Sahara. New top?
She'll love ya for the new paint; just make sure you don't neglect the frame...bayfront life has its salty drawbacks just like it has its advantages. ;)
Thank you! Yep, got the top same day as the Jeep. Frame looks to be in decent condition so hopefully it will stay that way down here!

Reactions: Ephry73 and GEEP4ME
Been there, done that...… we have inspections every 6 months here on cars older than 2000....I dread getting mine check every half year.....Actually mine is in getting checked today as I'm writing this haha
Great News..Im good for another 6 months....just lil bit of rust around the gas tank skid plate to wire brush and paint before my next one....

t-white-inspection-passed-red-stamp-text-108693075.jpg