What did you do to your TJ today?

Why would a major business attempt to conduct business via TEXT?!? I don't blame this guy for being pissed - texting is great for teenagers, and "I'm almost there" type messages, but anything beyond that needs to go to voice or email!
One reason they do it is they can automate it.

It is becoming a norm.

I can't say that I agree with it in all cases and especially as an outbound contact.

My phone got to the point that I was on it ten thousand minutes a month.

so I made the decision to quit answering it and have a message that you can reach me by text or you can contact my assistant and he will relay the message.

I doubled my work output and tripled my business profitability.

Because I could get off the phone and watch what was going on... Occasionally lose a potential client because of it but the better care we take care of our existing clients is far worth it.

I suggest spending the extra coin on the quick disconnect if you ever imagine taking it offroad. I tried manually removing mine at the site and then manually reattaching and it's a PITA.
Shorten the bottom bolts, drill a small hole and put a large cotter key in there. You can buy the kit for $18.

Reactions: Hog
I cant find the Zone ones for the front that are 2-3" lifts.

I see 3-4" lift..
The 3-4" ones will work fine. People get caught up with sway bar angles and how many degrees parallel and dumb shit that doesn't effect anything. As long as it's connected on the street, all is good.

One reason they do it is they can automate it.

It is becoming a norm.
You can automate emails too - that's ZERO excuse. Like you, I don't like talking on the phone either - or texting on one for that matter. Send me an email - texting is entirely too clumsy, only goes to a phone, and is just flat inconvenient to deal with. In fact, after I started getting a deluge of SPAM texts around the beginning of this year, I turned off texting entirely and pocket the money. I didn't use texting that much, and was highly annoyed when I did, the SPAM was the nail in the coffin.

Last edited:
Finally put on my factory driving lights, took off the milk jugs, and put those mopar plastic cap ends on the bumper. I dig it!

Inkedlts1_LI.jpg
Inkedlts2_LI.jpg

You can automate emails too - that's ZERO excuse. Like you, I don't like talking on the phone either - or texting on one for that matter. Send me an email - texting is entirely too clumsy, only goes to a phone, and is just flat inconvenient to deal with. In fact, after I started getting a deluge of SPAM texts around the beginning of this year, I turned off texting entirely and pocket the money. I didn't use texting that much, and was highly annoyed when I did, the SPAM was the nail in the coffin.

So true.

The biggest delineation for me is any electronic communication is good for information and horrible for emotion... I hope the world doesn't forget that.

Last edited:
So true.

The biggest delineation for me is any electronic communication is good for information and the horrible for emotion... I hope the world doesn't forget that.
True dat too - written comms can be VERY difficult. Hell, I don't even like talking on the phone if I can help it - face to face is SO much nicer!

Replace the broke stock hinges with some rough country ones and hated them..
306C6FCD-B7BE-4478-AA82-E978B2178149.jpeg

So I found some older ones from a 97-02 and put on .. got lucky and found some in yellow..plus the older ones don’t have that stupid black plastic cover on them
D6C22800-FDED-4FAE-82B4-F5CA909A3B90.jpeg

Removed the drop pitman arm and installed a moog stock replacement!!!
Now to recenter the steering wheel tomorrow after work!!
Pro tip:
Put a piece of blue tape (or whatever bright color you have) on the top center of the steering wheel.
That way you can see where it is from the front of the vehicle while adjusting.

Well a month ago I finally decided to buy a passenger side metal fender to replace my rusted one, but shortly after I ordered it I noticed a small hair line crack on the drivers side fender. Fast forward to today and the crack is around 6-7 inches long now. Its probably cause by a failed attempt to fixing rust that was originally there. So a drivers side fender was ordered this morning lol

Well a month ago I finally decided to buy a passenger side metal fender to replace my rusted one, but shortly after I ordered it I noticed a small hair line crack on the drivers side fender. Fast forward to today and the crack is around 6-7 inches long now. Its probably cause by a failed attempt to fixing rust that was originally there. So a drivers side fender was ordered this morning lol
MCE's don't rust ;)

Reactions: THEREALJIM