What did you do to your TJ today?

I thought about going with a different style and I looked at the MCE's, but I'm too much of a sucker for the orginal style lol
Oh hey, I just bought some paint from an Ebay store in Toledo. Super nice guys to talk to on the phone. It's TNT autobody supply , they can color match rattle cans (I bought ready to spray since I have guns). Might want to hit them up for your paint. (100% feedback on Ebay).

Oh hey, I just bought some paint from an Ebay store in Toledo. Super nice guys to talk to on the phone. It's TNT autobody supply , they can color match rattle cans (I bought ready to spray since I have guns). Might want to hit them up for your paint. (100% feedback on Ebay).
If I wasn't taking it to a body/paint shop I would probably give that a shot! I have a couple other spots I want touched up and I may have them clean up my half door I picked up a few months ago

Got some new shoes

heep new shoes.jpg

Thanks! They are 33x10.50s. True 33 inch. I would have moved up to 35's but I have the 4 banger so I decided to keep it at 33's even though by this time on Friday I will be running 5.13 gears.

Amazon had them at $210 each with free shipping and I even had them shipped straight to a tire shop for install.

I tried to purchase locally but they were going to charge me $20 per tire for shipping since they only had them in their warehouse on top of $15 higher price. I love to shop local, but I am not a rich fella and an extra $175 just didn't set well with me.

06 Rubi-

Modified the strike plate mounts for the door to bring the strike plate outbound little more to make the rock doors for without rubbing the tub.

Put in the 2000 lumen 1156 back up bulbs from Amazon

Installed the lock cover for the back tailgate that was missing .

Took it out last night to my little proving ground to see how she would climb and I was just astounded ... positive traction four-wheel drive in a high clearance, agile short wheelbase vehicle is nothing short of amazing.

As far as off the lot capability, the Rubicon was a grand slam for Jeep.

This doesn't take away from anything anyone builds... To me the Rubicon package is just a great way to avoid having a lot of boxes show up in your garage ..lockers, etc.

Last edited: