What did you do to your TJ today?

My daughter and I went for an early morning drive... too hot to sleep.
View attachment 300494
View attachment 300496
View attachment 300495
View attachment 300497
What are your temps there? 36c here again in Perth, its not the heat but the blazing sun, I cant go out and do anything!
Sounds nice being hot but once you have too many in a row it gets a bit draining.
Our stupid workplace laws here have us in full sleeves long pants and a minimum 80mm wide brim hat all year, means we are now so Lilly white we get burnt to a crisp as soon as the sun hits us, when I was allowed to wear shorts and singlet at work I never got sunburn.

What are your temps there? 36c here again in Perth, its not the heat but the blazing sun, I cant go out and do anything!
Sounds nice being hot but once you have too many in a row it gets a bit draining.
Our stupid workplace laws here have us in full sleeves long pants and a minimum 80mm wide brim hat all year, means we are now so Lilly white we get burnt to a crisp as soon as the sun hits us, when I was allowed to wear shorts and singlet at work I never got sunburn.
Besides the fact that every creature in Australia WILL KILL YOU 😆

Sparassidae_Palystes_castaneus_mature_female_9923s.jpg

Reactions: Blondie70
Its about 28 degree's here but high humidity....I wont tell you I'm still working from home in just shorts then eh !! lol
No zoom meetings for me either and all my clients are in Oz so no chance of me dropping in to meet them.