What did you do to your TJ today?

Finally replaced my rear main seal after many thousands of miles with that irritating leak. I hope it works, cuz I sure don't want to do that job again any time soon!

Reactions: Blondie70
Enjoyed the drive to work and back with the roof off and windows down, I cant see my hard top ever going back on! Even the bikini top flapping didn't bother me, although I have had to buy some hair spray so Shhh. :)

Funny that at first , I wanted a hardtop when looking for me first Jeep. Bought one with the soft top. Took it off last year and felt the same way about not putting it back on.

I opened the garage to check on her. She hibernates in the winter.
1642447810798.png

Went for a day of sightseeing with some forum members today. Ended up at the Cleator Bar & Yacht Club in Cleator, AZ.
View attachment 303134
Hey - I've been there! Back in the early 90s, I rode motorcycles through there. It was run by Carolyn Ripley back then, and while we were there, she showed us how to skin a rattlesnake right on the bar, then she cooked it up for us! I still have her business card at home.

Hey - I've been there! Back in the early 90s, I rode motorcycles through there. It was run by Carolyn Ripley back then, and while we were there, she showed us how to skin a rattlesnake right on the bar, then she cooked it up for us! I still have her business card at home.

So mush cool history to these old places.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ and sab
Finally fixed my SRS light. Passenger airbag switch “Off” light was burnt. Didn’t have a bulb so ended up soldering a resistor to test it and it worked. It’s staying that way until I come across the appropriate bulb.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Nearly put a revolver in my mouth when I fired her up today and I again didn't have any gauges. Luckily one of my first things to check was blown fuses, and sure enough I had a blown 10A in the PDC. Replaced it, good as new. I remember I had a spark while I was working on my stereo and was surprised it didn't blow the radio fuse. I guess it blew a different fuse instead.

You can cancel the suicide watch.

Nearly put a revolver in my mouth when I fired her up today and I again didn't have any gauges. Luckily one of my first things to check was blown fuses, and sure enough I had a blown 10A in the PDC. Replaced it, good as new. I remember I had a spark while I was working on my stereo and was surprised it didn't blow the radio fuse. I guess it blew a different fuse instead.

You can cancel the suicide watch.

Wine is fine but whiskey is quicker.

200.gif

Holy hell! Is that sand and mud?
Yea, it was packed in there, and rotten to the point I am surprised It was still holding together.

The safeTcaps worked well, and are well built. They slid right into place, and with a few measurements everything bolted right up. Still it was kind of nerve racking cutting out chunks of your frame.