What did you do to your TJ today?

Waited till all the snow was gone, fired it up and drove to my folks and back. Long trip, they just live about 200 yards from me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Don't be skeered (southern for scared). Snow don't bite too hard. I hate that my job forces me to drive back roads in any conditions at 2am or risk the company finding another "self employed" delivery guy. 34" of snow in the 09' blizzard here didn't stop my Jeep. ;)

p.s. Oh, to keep it on topic, I washed tons of road salt off my Jeep with temps in the low 20s. If I waited for temps to get above 32, the ice would melt and my Jeep would look just as filthy by the time I drove it home with water on the roads instead of ice. Now it's supposed to snow a couple of inches in the next day or so.
thumbnail (2).jpg

Last edited:
I sprayed the bolts on the front seats a couple days ago. The passenger came out. The driver is in for the morning commute.

I took out all the front carpets, vacuumed and scrubbed the front. I'll finish cleaning the driver side after getting the passenger done.

This is after vacuum before scrubbing.

20220119_191910.jpg

When i put it back together, I'll install the GMRS radio.

I have an appointment for front and rear lockers and regearing at the end of the month. I decided it was more than I wanted to bite off.

I'm gearing up for a trip with a local group.

Used my brain to figure out how to turn on the LEDs on the tips of my "always hot" switches such that the switch will power the accessory regardless of they key position, but the LEDs will only come on with accessory/on/run power using a relay to pass ground to the LED portion of the switch. An hour ago this was black magic, but I feel like the king of the world with my newfound understanding of how relays work.

Used my brain to figure out how to turn on the LEDs on the tips of my "always hot" switches such that the switch will power the accessory regardless of they key position, but the LEDs will only come on with accessory/on/run power using a relay to pass ground to the LED portion of the switch. An hour ago this was black magic, but I feel like the king of the world with my newfound understanding of how relays work.
Im with you there mate..it make no sense to me either..... so with your new found understanding of black magic should you change you name to David Copperfield ? lol

• Haha
Reactions: Blondie70 and Hog
First thing I did was counter steered it up onto a curb to avoid hitting someone (icy road, downhill, brakes locked, etc). Roads were super sketchy here in Ft Collins this morning.

After that I successfully replaced my first 02 sensor, Jeep threw a P0135. CEL was off as soon as I fired it back up. I've never been good at working on cars, but recently I've decided to slow down in a lot of ways and I think it helps a lot. I know an 02 sensor is something a 5-year old could probably do but I'm building my confidence bit by bit after doing some really dumb shit and making things worse when I was younger.

First thing I did was counter steered it up onto a curb to avoid hitting someone (icy road, downhill, brakes locked, etc). Roads were super sketchy here in Ft Collins this morning.

After that I successfully replaced my first 02 sensor, Jeep threw a P0135. CEL was off as soon as I fired it back up. I've never been good at working on cars, but recently I've decided to slow down in a lot of ways and I think it helps a lot. I know an 02 sensor is something a 5-year old could probably do but I'm building my confidence bit by bit after doing some really dumb shit and making things worse when I was younger.
It's all about learning along the way.

Hey man, that's awesome. I replaced my interior lights yesterday with LED lights and after I took apart the dash and got them all going, I felt great. Maybe kindergarten stuff to others, but really who cares? Keep it up with the Jeep and with slowing down. Most of life is the journey.