What did you do to your TJ today?

Is that thread missing?
I couldn't find it, and when I did a search I got this:
Screenshot 2022-01-20 153439.jpg

Drove mine today after yesterday's T-stat housing re-seal. I'm cautiously optimistic that the damn thing isn't leaking anymore. This has been "Zorba's week of beauty" as everything got screwed up with my CCP virus infection last month - so I've been catching up. Pedi last week, hair a couple of days ago, and facial/eyebrows today. Then ran a couple more errands with it, and checked it when I got home. No sign of the leak. So I burned a bunch of gas and drove it down to Belly Dance class tonite - and will re-check in the AM. Fingers crossed...

As for the apparently missing LJ thread - I never understood why the LJ has its own thread to start with - its all the same o same o. I read both threads, might as well be just one...

Both products make a mess!
My shoes found that out the hard when my tape didn't hold in one spot.:(
p.s. I was sitting under the Jeep spraying it when it ruined my new $20 Walmart shoes (I spend big on shoes). My wife said "what's the chances of something like that happening and only leaking from the taped hole directly over where your foot was positioned'? I replied, "100% apparently." Damn that Murphy's Law crap!
shoe.jpg

Last edited: