What did you do to your TJ today?

With hunting season coming up, and some travel to get to one spot, decided to try this 3-gun sling I found for $15 on Amazon! Lot cheaper than those overhead setups. Tried back of the seats but not so great bc you have to take both seats forward and they are close to the persons knees in the back.
View attachment 24909
Side window better.
View attachment 24910
That's cool...but please switch them around so the barrels are facing back! :)

I'm actually pretty jealous of Texas...If I drove around like that in MI...they would throw me in the Hoosegow. Gotta be unloaded and in a sleeve or case. Even with a CCW...just dumb.

Reactions: Shane Mckinley
With hunting season coming up, and some travel to get to one spot, decided to try this 3-gun sling I found for $15 on Amazon! Lot cheaper than those overhead setups. Tried back of the seats but not so great bc you have to take both seats forward and they are close to the persons knees in the back.

Side window better.

Link?

That's cool...but please switch them around so the barrels are facing back! :)

I'm actually pretty jealous of Texas...If I drove around like that in MI...they would throw me in the Hoosegow. Gotta be unloaded and in a sleeve or case. Even with a CCW...just dumb.
LOL! I thought of that, but the barrels stick out next to my seat and they’re very snug. The butt of the gun is wider and they won’t slip in between our roll cage and the seat. Of course, they’re unloaded!

I was wondering how those would look and work. I have the same problem in hauling mine. I like this idea.
They're a little jicky. I'll put some work into them to get them to work right.

Installed these LED headlights...LOVE THEM!! Holy cow what a difference over OEM! Awesome deal for what they do!!
CBF20871-0F36-4EA9-A1B0-6AD611F72F96.jpeg
AA178AB2-CB61-46C7-B774-46B120379AC6.png

Reactions: Kiwi TJ and JMT
Well my DIY twin horn set up didn't quite cut it..:(.So I bit the bullet and while sorting out my dodgy headlight switch and I bought a new 'compact' air horn... fits snug as a bug in a rug right where the original horn sat. Same size but as loud and a twin air horn....I've gone from :wave1: 'Good day sir would you be so kind as to let me pass you, thank you sooo much' to :angryyell: 'GET THE HELL OUTTA THE WAY,I'M COMING THROUGH !!!! '
DSCN0289.JPG
DSCN0284.JPG

Well my DIY twin horn set up didn't quite cut it..:(.So I bit the bullet and while sorting out my dodgy headlight switch and I bought a new 'compact' air horn... fits snug as a bug in a rug right where the original horn sat. Same size but as loud and a twin air horn....I've gone from :wave1: 'Good day sir would you be so kind as to let me pass you, thank you sooo much' to :angryyell: 'GET THE HELL OUTTA THE WAY,I'M COMING THROUGH !!!! '
View attachment 25049 View attachment 25050
Nice! That otta do it!

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Hey @CodaMan , @Tj04
Are the Core 4x4 Control arms yielding the expected results?
Like or Love?

Thanks in advance!

Inquiring minds want to know...

Well, they are my first set of adjustable control arms but I can say this ... They are well built, look very stout and look good, so to answer your question ... they seem to be a very good option for anyone looking for adjustable control arms, and at that price and with a lifetime warranty I don't see how you could go wrong.

Reactions: StG58 and Kiwi TJ