What did you do to your TJ today?

Messed with the Viair compressor install some more. Pulled the ABS tray, drilled some holes, did some painting. Hoping the damn thing will actually bolt together - if it wasn't for a "BCH", nothing would fit on this Jeep! :ROFLMAO: The darn motor on the compressor is longer than a whore's dream, but swapping the direction of one of the mounting brackets helped quite a bit...

More to come...

DSC01183.JPG

Messed with the Viair compressor install some more. Pulled the ABS tray, drilled some holes, did some painting. Hoping the damn thing will actually bolt together - if it wasn't for a "BCH", nothing would fit on this Jeep! :ROFLMAO: The darn motor on the compressor is longer than a whore's dream, but swapping the direction of one of the mounting brackets helped quite a bit...

More to come...

View attachment 315615
Remember the anti seize

Did you do this on just front or rears as well? I think I just stuffed pods with polyfill but would have to check.

Gonna pick up those rings for front.
Rears didn't need them, but I did put polyfill as well as some stick on sound deadening stuff on the backside - well, topside - of the rear enclosures.

Broke a head light,,,fell on the concrete,,,,it was one of those $20 Wagner head lights, so I ordered these

Axial LED Headlights; Black Housing; Clear Lens(97-18 Jeep Wrangler TJ & JK)​

Item J108039 from Extreme Terrain...138 bucks,,not bad

Reactions: John Cooper and L J
I’m jealous of this, I love my 6-speed on pavement, but boy is it a challenge off-road. Still learning every time I hit the trail!
See I’m the opposite. Off road I like it but I hate the stop and go in traffic because I do like to drive it around town too. I’ve had three other Jeeps with a standard and I’m done with it lol.

Reactions: Dunkut88TJ
See I’m the opposite. Off road I like it but I hate the stop and go in traffic because I do like to drive it around town too. I’ve had three other Jeeps with a standard and I’m done with it lol.
I get it, I just need more time behind the wheel off road. I know it has definite advantages, every time I get a bit better. I do get mad respect as I’m typically the only manual on the trail.

Lucky you!

Going from candles to headlights is a great upgrade.
you know it....I went from stock head lights on my 16 to some Chinese knock offs, then to a recommended led head light(can't think of the name), had flickering issues so I went to Pro Comps, I'm happy. I was going to get Holley's for my TJ when I learned they are 400 clams for an around town daily driver

Reactions: L J