What did you do to your TJ today?

Installed Fire Stick Antenna and attached USA Flag

IMG_1453.jpeg

IMG_1452.jpeg

I finally got my parts I’ve been waiting on today.
Savvy 1.25 BL and transfer case cable shifter.
4qt redline mtl
Front and rear antirocks.

The boxes for both antirocks were beat to shit. Busted all to hell. Holes taped up, tape wrapped all around the boxes and shipping stickers all over it. I didn’t count the stickers but it looked like it had been on every delivery truck this side of the Mississippi.
Both front and rear antirocks are beat to shit.All of the padding and foam in the box was wadded up at one end and everything in the boxes had been slammed around no tellin how many times. Lots of chipped paint on everything and torn stickers. I mean, it’s goin on a damn jeep, but still….it pisses me off. aaaaaaaaand I think I’m missing some parts. That’s my biggest problem.

Can anyone help find a picture of the front and rear antirock kits complete and UNassembled so I can see the hardware and parts laid out and compare what I have and determine what all is missing. I googled but my google-fu failed me.

I finally got my parts I’ve been waiting on today.
Savvy 1.25 BL and transfer case cable shifter.
4qt redline mtl
Front and rear antirocks.

The boxes for both antirocks were beat to shit. Busted all to hell. Holes taped up, tape wrapped all around the boxes and shipping stickers all over it. I didn’t count the stickers but it looked like it had been on every delivery truck this side of the Mississippi.
Both front and rear antirocks are beat to shit.All of the padding and foam in the box was wadded up at one end and everything in the boxes had been slammed around no tellin how many times. Lots of chipped paint on everything and torn stickers. I mean, it’s goin on a damn jeep, but still….it pisses me off. aaaaaaaaand I think I’m missing some parts. That’s my biggest problem.

Can anyone help find a picture of the front and rear antirock kits complete and UNassembled so I can see the hardware and parts laid out and compare what I have and determine what all is missing. I googled but my google-fu failed me.
Damn that’s pretty wack. Did you order them direct from rock jock?

Reactions: John Cooper
Damn that’s pretty wack. Did you order them direct from rock jock?
I did not. Which is why I can’t complain too much I reckon. Still though, it was just ridiculous..
My concern is the missing pieces more than the paint damage. Since I didn’t order direct they probably won’t just ship me the few pieces I’m missing. I’ll probably have to deal with returns with the company that sold it to me. Which will most likely be a giant headache. I can probably source missing nuts and bolts but I’m missing 3 of the vertical connecting rods. That I know of so far.

I did not. Which is why I can’t complain too much I reckon. Still though, it was just ridiculous..
My concern is the missing pieces more than the paint damage. Since I didn’t order direct they probably won’t just ship me the few pieces I’m missing. I’ll probably have to deal with returns with the company that sold it to me. Which will most likely be a giant headache. I can probably source missing nuts and bolts but I’m missing 3 of the vertical connecting rods. That I know of so far.
I’d still give rock jock a call. Even though you didn’t order it directly from them, it’s still their product and they should want to help you get sorted out. I’m sure they have a few small parts they could send you, even if it costs a few dollars.