What did you do to your TJ today?

Messed around with the trunk again. Got the boat carpet on. Ran out of screws for the hinges so I won't be able to test the whole point of the thing which is to be able to put it in and take it out from the back by just opening the gate and lifting up the rear window.

20220515_134354.jpg

20220515_134433.jpg

20220515_152933.jpg

Cussed. Not at the Jeep, but at the bullshit "supply chain issues". As some may recall, I ordered a PowerTrax No-Slip from Amazon - it showed up with a broken factory seal and the wrong parts in the box. Returned it, and ordered another one. Amazon kept saying it would be delivered today - until it wasn't. Now they don't know when it or even if it will arrive. Thank Goddess I'm not in any hurry for it - I have a shit ton of stuff to do to the Jeep before I even get around to this project.

Cussed. Not at the Jeep, but at the bullshit "supply chain issues".
I know that feeling all too well. I ordered my wife's favorite "Birthday cake" shaped flower arrangement 2 days early, so she would get it last Saturday. It showed up at the door today.:mad: Luckily I used Paypal, and already got my refund. Now she has flowers and I have my $90 back. Win win.
cake flowers (2).jpg

Last edited:
I know that feeling all too well. I ordered my wife's favorite "Birthday cake" shaped flower bouquet 2 days early, so she would get it last Saturday. It showed up at the door today.:mad: Luckily I used Paypal, and already got my refund. Now she has flowers and I have my $90 back. Win, win.
It took 1.2 forevers to get my H&R springs - they were outta stock everywhere for months last year. When they finally came back, I ordered a set immediately. They're still not installed, they're at about #3 on my Jeep to-do list at the moment - and I haven't touched the Jeep in the last several weeks as I've been doing house stuff finishing up the addition and now I'm almost done cleaning out the Library for its re-floor. Between all that and the hot weather, it'll probably be fall before I do those springs, and next year sometime for the locker.

It took 1.2 forevers to get my H&R springs - they were outta stock everywhere for months last year.
I was going to switch my wheels to some Mammoth boulder charcoal colored ones. ET said they would be back in stock in 2 weeks. Two weeks later, 2 more weeks and on and on and on. It's been months now and I don't want them anymore.:poop:

I was going to switch my wheels to some Mammoth boulder charcoal colored ones. ET said they would be back in stock in 2 weeks. Two weeks later, 2 more weeks and on and on and on. It's been months now and I don't want them anymore.:poop:
By the time the lunchbox shows up, I'll be ready to install an OX, per @Jerry Bransford 's recommendation! ;)