What did you do to your TJ today?

I was able to find a console from someone parting out a Rubicon but it cost me $250.00. They’re out there just need to keep looking.
Yeah see that doesn’t compute to me. $250 for the crappy stock one, or $400 for the tuffy one that actually can’t get broken into.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Ordered a Trektop NX. Amazon had a 10% off sale. I will have an OEM frame and Bestop PE soft top in black diamond for sale with upper door frames/skins if anyone is looking in the Atlantic area. The top is less than 2 years old.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiwi TJ and jazngab
Ordered a Trektop NX. Amazon had a 10% off sale. I will have an OEM frame and PE soft top in black diamond for sale with upper door frames/skins if anyone is looking in the Atlantic area. The top is less than 2 years old.
PE? How much do you want for it?

PE? How much do you want for it?
Pavement Ends. I have no idea what it’s worth. Top fits good and the PO bought the Jeep new and never used the top so the frame is in excellent condition I forgot to say it includes the OE door surrounds and tailgate bar

Last edited:
Custom made a mount for my mxt575 GMRS radio. It attaches to the m6 bolts in the cup holders.

20220520_211519.jpg

Pavement Ends. I have no idea what it’s worth. Top fits good and the PO bought the Jeep new and never used the top so the frame is in excellent condition I forgot to say it includes the OE door surrounds and tailgate bar
Hmm…. Pm me some pics if you get a chance. On or off the vehicle, preferably on if you have any when it was on there.

Hey Woodrow,
They are made by Ultra Wheels and called Ultra 50's , they are 15x8 and of course 5 on 4.5 with a 3.75 offset so they stick out ever so much. -19mm I thought they where a good price ... I paid just over 750 for the 5 of them. My wife even said she liked so they are wife approved LOL !
William
Thx! 15x8 w/ 3.75 BS is exactly what I’m looking for. My issue is inside diameter for brake caliper clearance. I’m running Black Magic 16” front brakes which just fit inside my current 15” steel wheels. I my order one to test fit. I’m pretty sure my wife will neither approve nor disapprove but I may get an eye roll😁.

Beautiful pic-

When you guys post pics like that I think “these guys love the great outdoors”

When I see myself set up like that pic I think “I wonder when she will calm down and let me back in the house “

Last edited:
Took my daughter out for a drive on this 90 degree day. Stopped to get gas and was reminded why we don’t go on many drives lately. Glad it’s not a diesel at $5.99 a gallon. Thanks Brandon 🙄

6A31255C-81C3-4F12-A2CB-11373A4B2DCE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Dunkut88TJ
ok I made a mistake and threw away then console top when I threw away the back half of the console that came with the Jeep. The rear console fell apart in several pieces when I removed it. Who knew the top by itself was so expensive? The front half is in pretty good shape. So now I am a bit torn as to just find a 2 cup holder attachment or find an intact rear section in Cammel Tan. I like the elbow / arm rest and a place to store phone charging cables and such. But, is it out there and someone not asking for my first born or arm and leg for it? Is it just better to save up and buy a full Tuffy setup or a BestBilt arm rest with built in switches and litghts? I have the OEM subwoofer assembly on the bench but from reading various threads, that is worthless so unless someone says differently it is going in the round file . So now I guess I am searching for a rear section that is "non-subwoofer" so I have the largest storage area under an armrest. After market subwoofer will go under the seat, but that is so down the road.

Second question for the audience at large. I am really undecided about the external rack the Jeep came with from the previous owner. I don't overland. if I want to camp out I am thinking I want a camper in the back of my truck. I am a huge fan of "versatility", but considering my life style, I don't know if I would ever utilize the roof top rack and I sure don't like the damage it does to the MPG. I don't know, maybe it would be interesting taking up multi day trips in the outback? Still mulling over pulling it and Craigslist-Ing it to off set the cost of a lift. Any input on keeping the rack or dumping it out there?
View attachment 331980
does it interfere with taking off the top or the doors? mine came with a roof rack too. I like the way it looks but haven't used it. it adds a step to lowering my soft top and the attachment bracket gets in the way of taking off the doors (I learned today).