What did you do to your TJ today?

Went through cades cove which I have done 1000 or more times but Parsons branch is now open it’s a 6-7 mile gravel road with some easy creek crossings nothing challenging just fun, it does put you out on US129 on the dragon which is 7-10 do not recommend in a Jeep, especially on a beautiful weekend when it’s busy. All in all fun time with the wife and little one.

View attachment 336595

View attachment 336596

View attachment 336597

I’ve been wanting to hit Parsons!

Registration and smog check is due, and my exhaust sounded like there were marbles bouncing around inside. So I welded on a new catalytic converter.

Those couple of nuggets of honeycomb laying next to the old cat is what was left inside. So if anyone wants a hollowed out catalytic converter, I got one! Ha

View attachment 336979

View attachment 336980

How much did you have to shell out for the converter? Mine is gutted and I’ve been thinking of replacing it for shits and giggles

Reactions: Potomus Pete
Re-painted the tailgate latch cover a few days ago and bolted it back on today.
Not super pumped about the sanding scratches showing through but better than the rust patches it had.

18B8A857-5606-4608-957C-DA0771285349.jpeg

I installed a cheap 12V outlet for my daughter in the back of my Jeep. Now she can charge her phone on long trips like to the beach in a few weeks. Don’t worry I’m going to get a black zip tie so it’s color matched. Might even look into relocating it but for now it’s functional lol

84EF6DF9-C69C-4C58-9872-CB2A3A099498.jpeg

I’ve gone from top down, hoping the rain stays away, to top on, hoping the AC keeps working.

My AC doesn’t work. It’s top up windows off in the mornings in the Jeep, or take the truck with AC if I’ve gotta go somewhere in the afternoon. I spent about 2 hours today with the pup at the dog beach at whitewater creek trail today.

Love my A/C.

In ten years of owning my TJ I think I have used it 20 times haha....I will give it a quick squirt to clear the windows on a high humid day but other than that give me 'fresh' air any day of the week. You can keep you 'fake' air haha :ROFLMAO: