What did you do to your TJ today?

Me and the wife took Sport out for an evening drive, ended up stopping for a bite to eat at the Waffle House. On the way home we stopped by the river. 31 years ago when we were dating this was a favorite place for us to sit and eat while we watched the sun set.
View attachment 344618

That's my kinda Waffle House. Dirt lot next to it so I can park my big truck to get a good meal.

Had the idea of checking my alignment and I’m glad I did. Last time I adjusted things I went off of the mold line on my KM2’s(good enough to get me home). I was 1/4” toe out which definitely explains my steering wheel vibrations and some poor highway characteristics. Now it’s sitting at ~1/16” or more toe in. No vibrations and it’s much more comfortable at highway speeds. I spent $20 for materials and about 30 mins of my day to get this done.

View attachment 344560

Well I can see your problem with your steering... your front wheels are missing !! ;)

Key West to Siesta Key in Sarasota via 41 thru the Everglades. 350 miles in about 7 hours with top down for all but the last 50.

IMG_9148.jpg

IMG_9171.jpg

IMG_6772.jpg

IMG_6776.jpg

Key West to Siesta Key in Sarasota via 41 thru the Everglades. 350 miles in about 7 hours with top down for all but the last 50.

View attachment 344633

View attachment 344634

View attachment 344635

View attachment 344636

My last vacation was to Marathon key (16 hour trip straight driving from Va) while speeding 90 mph) to see if I wanted to work for my then father-in-law. He owned some place called the Kingsail resort back then. That was the same week O.J. Simpson killed his wife and Ron Goldman. I think I'm due for another vacation by now. I've worked 7 days a week since then, not including time in jail for bad behavior. 🤫

My last vacation was to Marathon key (16 hour trip straight driving from Va) while speeding 90 mph) to see if I wanted to work for my then father-in-law. He owned some place called the Kingsail resort back then. That was the same week O.J. Simpson killed his wife and Ron Goldman. I think I'm due for another vacation by now. I've worked 7 days a week since then, not including time in jail for bad behavior. 🤫

The glove didn't fit.