What did you do to your TJ today?

Good post-

Walked to my TJ for a small coke and Tylenol-

Why????

My 81 dad year old dad with dementia I’m sitting with decided to go for a ride when I nodded off about 40 minutes ago.

I nearly had a stroke.

The only thing worse was the thought of me chasing him in a lifted TJ. My only hope would be if he took the Grand Marquis off road.

Thank God he didn’t go far, he was planning to go to his other house.

I feel older than him right now. Lord bless. Time to hide some car keys.

Last edited:
Playing with my editing app-

65DC01B0-F413-4497-BE7D-EE1D36F11BD2.jpeg

Good post-

Walked to my TJ for a small coke and Tylenol-

Why????

My 81 dad year old dad with dementia I’m sitting with decided to go for a ride when I nodded off about 40 minutes ago.

I nearly had a stroke.

The only thing worse was the thought of me chasing him in a lifted TJ. My only hope would be if he took the Grand Marquis off road.

Thank God he didn’t go far, he was planning to go to his other house.

I feel older than him right now. Lord bless. Time to hide some car keys.

Sorry to hear that. I took care of my mom with dementia for 2 years. Nothing more stressful than that. Good luck.

Last edited:
OMG ! :eek: :eek: :eek: AndyG do you see all those bugs on his windshield ? Boogie you need to spit shine that windshield before posting pic's, your going to cause AndyG to go into shock ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The paint around the windshield is even worse. PO was from Texas and let the bug guts dry on it. Time for some vinyl wrap when it gets below 100.

I installed some hood heat and sound insulation from Collectors Auto Supply. Kit was about $300 shipped and as far as noise is concerned it does reduce the sharpness of the valve-train noise, and LS motors makes a lot of ticks. I did notice a decrease in the induction noise from the filter area as well. You can still hear the engine but takes away the sharpness of the noise and does muffle it too. And if anyone cares about this stuff, it is a little more aesthetically appealing. Im happy with it personally despite the cost.

C8530E2C-46A5-41A4-9296-6CE76981F2DD.jpeg

9A2EA8D4-3883-49AE-8CDC-0B4E0D0B16A0.jpeg

6E5B1EBA-C613-41BD-BA78-150A86C98A08.jpeg

1E88F7E4-39B9-4D27-9415-52A519B6B4FC.jpeg

You eat weeds in Bama??? Hope it was
OMG ! :eek: :eek: :eek: AndyG do you see all those bugs on his windshield ? Boogie you need to spit shine that windshield before posting pic's, your going to cause AndyG to go into shock ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bugs on the window…….just means it’s not a garage/parking lot queen. Got three vehicles, guess which one has the buggiest window?

My
The paint around the windshield is even worse. PO was from Texas and let the bug guts dry on it. Time for some vinyl wrap when it gets below 100.

My black Rubi has that going on on the windshield and grill- you can wet sand it out , maybe 80-90 percent.

All peaceful at Dads since the joyride this morning- overcast and a few sprinkles-

Been cleaning up here and plan to clean my jeep later if all is good- he honestly just wants left alone - and seems to appreciate knowing I’m around ( a new first in our relationship 🤣🤣).

Let me share something with everyone on here that may know someone who needs to know this- Do you want to know the best gift you can give your parents? Do this-

Grow up. Be an adult that can manage your affairs so they don’t have to worry about you. Parents need to know their children can survive.

All the best,
Andy

910B4E43-F0D8-4563-B39A-F392F5F98795.jpeg

Gonna post something car related I need advice with in off topic guys- help me if you can

We have the same issues over here too.... gotta wash them suckers off at the gas station before they dry on ya paint.