What did you do to your TJ today?

Man I’m 56 pages behind in this thread 😂😂. See what happens when you get busy living! I’ve navigated logistics of moving, but about 3 days ago I decided to sell the TJ. My boss is buying me an electrical vehicle and I decided to sell my car and Jeep and buy something more functional to drive when not working.

Then yesterday I got in it, drove it, and said “no f*cking way I’m selling my joy!”

So I called the off-road shop and scheduled a regear to make it more enjoyable to drive!

🍻 to the TJ life

Man I’m 56 pages behind in this thread 😂😂. See what happens when you get busy living! I’ve navigated logistics of moving, but about 3 days ago I decided to sell the TJ. My boss is buying me an electrical vehicle and I decided to sell my car and Jeep and buy something more functional to drive when not working.

Then yesterday I got in it, drove it, and said “no f*cking way I’m selling my joy!”

So I called the off-road shop and scheduled a regear to make it more enjoyable to drive!

🍻 to the TJ life

Good on ya, mate !!!

🍻 to the TJ life

Great choice!

Got the bracket and york compressor installed and alternator relocated. Also installed the in cab air coupler. Getting the new serpentine belt on was a bitch. Even with the tensioner fully released the belt was tight. Took some extra colorful metaphors to get it in place.

View attachment 347927

View attachment 347928

View attachment 347929
Now I have to relocate the evap system to make room for the air tank.

View attachment 347931

Did u get the kit from ORO?

Damn it! Now I have to void my check to you. :cry:

Money is great, and it was tempting, but I just can’t do it. Over the years I’ve read too many “regret posts” on this forum. I am a bit sad that it won’t get much use during the winter, if at all. However, I’ll probably get off my lazy rear and coat the frame 😂

Winch came in .... I know it's not a Warn !
IMG_0303-2.jpg

The jeep came with a 2" cheap lift kit using stock springs and I decided to go with OME 2" springs. And as you know I have Rancho 5000x's for 2 to 3 lift to go on it. I think that will give me a good ride and the 2 inches work just right with the 31" mud tires I bought. Springs will be here tomorrow.

🍻 to the TJ life

Man I’m glad you sobered up before you pulled the trigger....