What did you do to your TJ today?

Was busy all day, but managed to prepare the wires I'm using to replace the bad ones on the third brake light. Did a bit of soldering smaller waste automotive wiring I have (Still brand new wires, just scraps I collected for stuff like this). Soaked the stuck rear seat belt bolts with PB Blaster and it's gonna sit overnight and hope it's loose in the morning. I put some washer fluid in the Jeep and my partner's Sentra.

Also stripped more junk parts off my project bicycle.

DSC01493.JPG

DSC01492.JPG

DSC01494.JPG

Was busy all day, but managed to prepare the wires I'm using to replace the bad ones on the third brake light. Did a bit of soldering smaller waste automotive wiring I have (Still brand new wires, just scraps I collected for stuff like this). Soaked the stuck rear seat belt bolts with PB Blaster and it's gonna sit overnight and hope it's loose in the morning. I put some washer fluid in the Jeep and my partner's Sentra.

Also stripped more junk parts off my project bicycle.

View attachment 349470

View attachment 349471

View attachment 349472

If you can get a can of Kroil, it will work better than PB blaster. @Jerry Bransford can also tell you how to make your own.

If you can get a can of Kroil, it will work better than PB blaster. @Jerry Bransford can also tell you how to make your own.

I can see this in the back woods behind Jerry's place.... "Honestly officer its for loosening rusted bolts on my TJ" haha

1660017943656.png

Today was interesting. Was planning on getting the rest of the OBA install done. But first I had a chiropractic appointment this morning. Each treatment I feel better and today I had high expectations. On my way home something flew in my driver's window and hit me in the neck. Few seconds later I feel something crawling on the back of my neck so I reach back and grab it and got stung on my neck for my effort. Ok so I got stung, no biggie. I've been stung before. Get home and have my wife look at it. Yep there's a little bump. Still was feeling fine. Sat down to finish my coffee and suddenly I start to have a reaction. Started getting whole body tingling, heart started pounding hard but not faster, and then full body sweat. About that time I tell my to call 911. By the time they medics got here I was dry heaving in a bucket. They take my blood pressure, take my pulse, listen to my lungs and all was within normal. We decided I didn't need to go to the hospital just took a couple benadryl. Slept for 4 hours. Woke up felt pretty good and went to salvage the day. Got all the evap installed in the new locations.

20220808_150911.jpg

20220808_155659.jpg

20220808_155712.jpg

I should be able to get the cruse control and the air tank installed tomorrow and the final hook-ups. 😀

Today was interesting. Was planning on getting the rest of the OBA install done. But first I had a chiropractic appointment this morning. Each treatment I feel better and today I had high expectations. On my way home something flew in my driver's window and hit me in the neck. Few seconds later I feel something crawling on the back of my neck so I reach back and grab it and got stung on my neck for my effort. Ok so I got stung, no biggie. I've been stung before. Get home and have my wife look at it. Yep there's a little bump. Still was feeling fine. Sat down to finish my coffee and suddenly I start to have a reaction. Started getting whole body tingling, heart started pounding hard but not faster, and then full body sweat. About that time I tell my to call 911. By the time they medics got here I was dry heaving in a bucket. They take my blood pressure, take my pulse, listen to my lungs and all was within normal. We decided I didn't need to go to the hospital just took a couple benadryl. Slept for 4 hours. Woke up felt pretty good and went to salvage the day. Got all the evap installed in the new locations.

View attachment 349526

View attachment 349527

View attachment 349528
I should be able to get the cruse control and the air tank installed tomorrow and the final hook-ups. 😀

Glad to hear you were down but not out….pesky bugs

Reactions: John Cooper
@AndyG got in my head and I cleaned my windshield with Invisible Glass and a razor blade to scrape the bugs off. My wife never noticed how clean it was. :confused:

View attachment 349615

He’s like a virus!!!.. Andy virus!!!
Do you have the window cleaner and razor blades in your bartact pocket?

Well thats a plus :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Her Armada drives so smoothly I almost go to sleep, then she swerves to miss a squirrel and wakes me up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What year and how many miles on it? I was going to buy an 08' ( I think) for my wife, but the reviews of the V8 and trans scared me off.
p.s. Full Disclosure;
ALL trans scare me off. Especially Caitlyn Jenner with her manly golf swing. He's a great girl. :unsure:

What year and how many miles on it? I was going to buy an 08' ( I think) for my wife, but the reviews of the V8 and trans scared me off.
p.s. Full Disclosure;
ALL trans scare me. Especially Caitlyn Jenner with her manly golf swing. He's a great girl. :unsure:

2015 PlatinumReserve. We love it and didn't overpay when we bought it right before the Rona price hikes!!!!

But dang that Gladiator was nice.

Reactions: Blondie70