What did you do to your TJ today?

Drove that bad boy to work this morning! What a view! Taking it to the shop on the way home for a Regear!

B9FD9B68-506B-441C-A607-98F8DD634085.jpeg

Just hit the bumper with final coat. It was still a bit tacky last night so I let it sit overnight. Hopefully it dries to allow re-mounting later today.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Removed the rear seat and installed a toolbox to hold my gear. Mounted the Sound Storm Labs powered sub to the front of it. Leaves enough room for the dog back there.
Also replaced the speedo gear on the transfer case. It's been a tad off, first when I got the 35" tires, and then the other way when I got the 5.38 gears installed. The speedo is now dead on, according to the GPS app on my phone.
20220814_093210.jpg

Do you have a link to that molle panel?
How did you mount it?
Does it interfere with the speakers?
Do you have any more pictures?

Hooke Road Wrangler Overhead MOLLE Panel Plate Interior Storage Compatible with Jeep Wrangler TJ Hardtops 97-06 https://a.co/d/iDO29Bs

You have to peel back the cloth cover on the rollbar and remove the Styrofoam padding underneath. It has two clamps that go on the rollbar and that is where you bolt on the t-bracket. The t-bracket has a lip and that is where you place the shelf. Finger tighten everything to make sure you have it lined up correctly and then snug it down. It does not interfere with anything.

If you need them, I will take more pictures tomorrow. I am at night school tonight.

Hooke Road Wrangler Overhead MOLLE Panel Plate Interior Storage Compatible with Jeep Wrangler TJ Hardtops 97-06 https://a.co/d/iDO29Bs

You have to peel back the cloth cover on the rollbar and remove the Styrofoam padding underneath. It has two clamps that go on the rollbar and that is where you bolt on the t-bracket. The t-bracket has a lip and that is where you place the shelf. Finger tighten everything to make sure you have it lined up correctly and then snug it down. It does not interfere with anything.

If you need them, I will take more pictures tomorrow. I am at night school tonight.

Ah thats ok. I see the T bracket and how it mounts. Thanks

Ordered some OEM style rubber extended brake lines front and back. Last part got delayed to my new springs and it will be here tomorrow so the OME springs 10mm spacers new isolators and bump stops will go on Thursday . Nothing like getting things none the last minute ! Wanted this part of the restore done by the end of this week .....will by the skin of my teeth .

Starting to order the parts to phase II .
Coming up:
Rear Disc
True Trac front and rear
Moly Axles
Steering upgrade
Mounting the winch
Big 5 wiring

Hum ! I wonder when I will be done ?????? 🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Ordered some OEM style rubber extended brake lines front and back. Last part got delayed to my new springs and it will be here tomorrow so the OME springs 10mm spacers new isolators and bump stops will go on Thursday . Nothing like getting things none the last minute ! Wanted this part of the restore done by the end of this week .....will by the skin of my teeth .

Starting to order the parts to phase II .
Coming up:
Rear Disc
True Trac front and rear
Moly Axles
Steering upgrade
Mounting the winch
Big 5 wiring

Hum ! I wonder when I will be done ?????? 🙃

NEVER!!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: SAWB and Kiwi TJ