What did you do to your TJ today?

Had a coworker from the backwoods of TN

He showed up with some of that in a milk jug. In two days it ate the milk jugs.

That’s why they use glass jars.

That's not the real stuff, that's just labeled moonshine and sold as such. Probably not over 100 proof. Now out on the mountain where I live, you can get the real thing, jars or jugs!!!!!!!!

That's not the real stuff, that's just labeled moonshine and sold as such. Probably not over 100 proof. Now out on the mountain where I live, you can get the real thing, jars or jugs!!!!!!!!

No his was the real stuff family lineage and all that. Not store bought. He was a hoot to listen too.

Reactions: RINC and Wildman
Thanks to my home gym and ability to not over eat, not bad for going to be 72 in March.
D00F021F-64E4-4859-812C-19234FA788B8.jpeg

Yes he has been gone since 2001. Single car accident.

John,
When my dad died, it tore me up for quite some time. But, the reality is he was 80, so it's not like it was entirely out of the norm for someone to pass away at that age.

I can't imagine the pain of outliving one of my kids. I am sorry man for that enormous loss.

Mike

Thanks guys! I never gets easier and you never learn to live with it, you just learn how to deal with it on a daily basis.

Today since the weather is looking great for the next 10 days or more, I pulled the windows and the top off!!!!!
View attachment 360476

Jeep Therapy 😊